US Gov’t Took Dead Cats From Asian Markets And Fed Them To Cats Here in USA

U.S. scientists reportedly purchased hundreds of cats and dogs from Asian meat markets, used them for experiments and fed the remains to other lab cats, according to the White Coat Waste Project.

Scientists reportedly conducted the experiments at the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s lab in Maryland between 2003 and 2015. The experiments involved hundreds of animals from markets in Colombia, Brazil, Vietnam, China and Ethiopia, according to the watchdog group. Some of the meat markets in question have been condemned by Congress.

Read more…

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/19/department-agriculture-cats/

2 Likes

Well that was the last thing I wanted to see pop up on the page as I am sitting here stuffing my face with General Tso’s Chicken. :face_vomiting:

US Gov’t Took Dead Cats From Asian Markets And Fed Them To Cats Here in USA so Asians from Chinese Restaurants Could Feed Those Dead Cats to Americans.

It’s a vicious but necessary cycle. We need to Make America Strong Again.

Why is our government spending our money to go buy dead cats in foreign countries and then feeding the damn poor miserable animals to poor miserable animals they keep in their labs? Maybe we should feed them to some Chinese cannibals - see how they like it.

I call my daughters cat “Kung Pao Chicken”

I’d rather sell the stray cats here to China… boost exports!