Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

Only one (in the English language).

I sure hope Lancaster becomes a YouTube star, so that more suppressed information becomes available in the west.

Listen @ x1.5 speed to save time.

Russia will use nuke under two conditions:
when Russia is attacked by nuke;
when the existence of the Russian Federation is threatened.

Advanced German tanks are totally useless in Ukraine.
A revolution in Germany will cause a domino event in Europe.

Well, he seems rather weird in his presentation, but that could be due to inexperience doing videos.

Have you ever seen this guy?

Yes, he is a total amateur.
And his Russian isn’t good (so he needs help from his cameraman)

Yes, I have seen him a few times. I think Gonzalo Lira interviewed him.

He has an unpleasant accent in English. (Sorry to say, but Russian accent in English isn’t pretty, unlike French or Spanish accent. LOL)

I’m going to get some whiskey and listen to him.

1 Like

Check this site out. This is one of my friends. I have known Ryan for a real long time and he’s appeared on RT as an economic analyst a few times.

https://www.ancreport.com/

Pure propaganda, but its interesting to watch nevertheless.

Interesting article by Kunstler

https://youtu.be/VUynpPlUvAg

I hope Russia defeats Ukraine and topples Zelenskyy. I’m sick and tired of seeing our country send billions of dollars to him and his gay goons. It’s time for us to stand up and push back against our politicians who are using this whole thing as a money laundering operation. President Zelenskyy is a weak leader who is nothing more than a puppet of the Democrats. He has sold out his country and betrayed his people. I hope that Russia defeats Ukraine and finally restores some semblance of order to that chaotic country.

3 Likes

The thing about Zelensky is once he is done being useful to the West, they will throw him under the bus at first opportunity and he will be left holding the bag. That never ends well for people like him. Execution if he is captured.

It depends on who “his people” are.
Ethnic Russians in the Donbass and else where? No.
Ethnic Ukrainians. No.
Who? We know the answer.