Twitch Thots - Culmination Thread

I don’t know if anyone is interested but I have a weird fascination with Twitch thot live streams. These girls make stupid amounts of money from dressing slutty and acting stupid while playing shitty video games badly. Just thought I would share - here is a live stream:

4 Likes

She isn’t that bad - she at least dances. Jenna is pure cancer. Here, I suggest using the mute button.

2 Likes

I can’t stand her. She’s also one of the ones that gets consistent donations for not doing anything.

1 Like

So I have had the first girl on for about an hour now. She’s cute but I don’t get how you guys watch this crap for hours. I really don’t understand why people are giving them money. It’s not like they are taking their clothes off. That - I might understand. This is about as boring as it gets.

1 Like

What a mammoth waste of time.

1 Like

I will occasionally watch Twitch if I am having trouble in a game and want to see what the “pros” do for tactics. Once in a while I’ll tune into a e-thot just to be a creep but that’s about it. Those girls should just go straight camwhore and stop pretending that they aren’t.

1 Like

I just found this.

1 Like

THOT

This is click bait for horny guys who will waste away hours looking for some flesh or some impressive cleavage.

1 Like

Anyone giving money to a woman they aren’t screwing needs to be punched in the face.

1 Like