Tony Bobulinski, Ex-Hunter Biden Associate, Speaks out on Joe Biden

Proof of what is gone? How is that possible in a digital age?

Thanks! This needs a deeper dive!

Why didn’t they make copies? Retards.

I am sure there are copies. Nothing just vanishes in today’s digital environment.

Peter Schweitzer coming out with this and details of his cabal is pretty bad. He is a the authoritarian on political corruption that is connected to China and the Clintons.

The package, likely a Fed-X delivery, was intercepted by FBI agents using mechanisms for tracking and surveillance that open targeting through portals connected to DHS.

As an outcome of the U.S. Patriot Act, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has an agreement in place with mail shipping companies, public/private services, that essentially allows them a portal to track all in-state and interstate mail deliveries.

The FBI has access to this data network in the same way the FBI has access to federal transportation records. Just like when you book a flight and DHS portals are open that allow FBI to track your movements domestically. This type of portal is also accessed in private company transportation like Uber, Lyft etc. DHS, and as a consequence the FBI, can easily track your whereabouts.

Without much hesitation I will bet the FBI was monitoring the communication of Bobulinski, and by extension the entire Tucker Carlson production network. Once the shipment was known to be taking place, the DHS portals are opened; the package is tracked; and the FBI moves in to intercept the delivery.

The transport company doesn’t need to be participating because they are essentially unneeded. Their system network is connected to the FBI.

That’s the likely scenario.

Wanna bet?

Gotta love the Patriot Act - I don’t know how anyone who calls themselves a conservative ever supported such a big government power grab.

1 Like

This is why Tucker stopped covering hunter Biden news and never went all in…

I don’t know if that’s why he wasn’t covering it - he went in hard at first and then backed off. I think this is typical insider DC stuff that we all know goes on but we generally aren’t privy to. Don’t think for a second that’d the rival factions in the Democratic party don’t use guys like Tucker Carlson to their advantage. It helps him because it boosts his ratings he gets access information most people don’t.

You can’t trust the msm wholesale.
Fox is controlled opposition, so is Carlson.
He knows which side of his bread is buttered on.

Carlson is an admitted traditional liberal not to be confused with today’s progressive. His definition is what is termed as a moderate conservative!

I have worked in this industry long enough to know that people like Tucker who do investigative reporting play both sides of the fence in order to get accurate accounts of a story. In DC networking by keeping friendly appearances and contacts up is the game in the news business so this little tidbit is not really that Earth shattering (if it is actually true) in terms of doubting such credentials, it’s just business as usual.

This was rather quite a eye opener into the level of corruption that has compromised our National security on a level never seen before. It also raises further question as to how deep the corruption goes when it involves the Biden family, the FBI and the Chinese to ask even further questions such as if the Chinese and the FBI had something to do with the election fraud that took place in the November elections of 2020? When talking about the kind of money being thrown around, its not hard to fathom the stakes were pretty high for the Biden family to not have the 2020 elections rigged in their favor.

Lastly the remaining question after this interview is what will the after effect will be going forward? What is Bobulinski’s motive for having this interview with Tucker to begin with, and what will the cause and effect be?

Nevertheless this was quite a revealing and remarkable interview to watch and for intensive purposes I am quite certain Bobulinski has no reason to lie about the things that he discusses in this interview.

https://youtu.be/BiTMrIFPnFM

Jim Biden calls Tony Bobulinkski during his FBI interview.

https://youtu.be/Gn0DEf67474

You got him now! :joy: :wolf:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is just fodder in a culture of corruption

More evidence that FBI agent Tim Thibault stonewalled the investigation

1 Like

After the Tony Bobulinski interview last night …

Patterns emerge of The Biden Family Businesses …

Let me introduce you to “Paradigm”

*Watch Til End

2 Likes

I think I remember seeing this as the original title somewhat before that other poster here.