Trump says 'I don't care about the Europeans' after questions on Iran crisis

Ok. So we know that Trump doesn’t care about Americans. Now we know he doesn’t care about Europeans. That means that he only cares about one country and one group of people. It’s the same group of people that happens to be dominating his cabinet, business, and personal life. I wonder who they could be :thinking:

Donald Trump has said he “doesn’t care about the Europeans” when it comes to dealing with Iran as the feud between Washington and Tehran escalates.

The US president said he had called off an attack against Iran in response to the shooting down of an American drone because he “didn’t think it was proportionate”.

Yet Mr Trump also said the US military had identified Iranian targets for air strikes. “I have so many targets you wouldn’t believe … We have targets all over,” he told interviewer Chuck Todd on NBC’s Meet the Press.

“I’m not looking for war and if there is, it’ll be obliteration like you’ve never seen before. But I’m not looking to do that."

Mr Trump dismissed European leaders’ efforts to uphold the Iranian nuclear deal forged between world powers in 2015.

“I don’t care about the Europeans,” he said.

http://archive.is/EgVXc

1 Like

I see where you’re going with this but his statement was in the context of the European view of the defunct Iran nuclear deal.

1 Like

This is true, but it complicates the creation of coalitions. Of course if military hostilities are in all reality, never going to be on Trumps plate, (what I certainly hope for) then that doesn’t matter. Hopefully Trump falls in love with ayatollah as he did KJU and the world will live happily ever after…

This fat orange moron will waddle in whatever direction he is told to go. He is incompetent and his mental health is a global emergency.

1 Like

Trump derangement syndrome

You libs (yes… even the ones who pretend to be something else) want nothing more than to have Trump think like the European leaders do.

He seems to be mentally healthy to me. Do you have access to his medical records and see something that is not apparent to the public?

Ahh… One of the many reasons I like Trump! Thank you.

Of course, we should note that that statement was recorded in 2013.

But I’m glad to see he is apparently still a “big fan”.

Trump-haters have a penchant for taking his statements out of context in order to “justify” criticizing him and assigning some other meaning to his actions.

He doesn’t care what Europeans think of what he does.

I don’t either.

2 Likes

Yep, the MSM Trump hating buffoons start with a yellow journalism headline and then proceed to “fake news”, taking things out of context, half truths, meandering & blathering negative opinion content with a disclaimer or truth buried somewhere in the text or at the very end. It’s all crap!!

1 Like

Did you check your mental health at the door, I think so. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How did you manage to type that without getting Obama’s sea men on your keyboard?

2 Likes

Didn’t need to read any further.

Libberish TDS dismissed.

4 Likes

Here is my theory.

You know how desperate libs have been to find Trump voters who regret their vote. OMG they would sell their mother to find some.
Since they have not been very successful with mainstream trump voters, they come here hoping to exploit the gullibility of the Israel haters - some of whom voted for Trump. Accordingly, they hammer away, saying Trump obeys Israel in hopes that some of these fringe Trump voters will voice remorse for voting for Trump. But funny thing… it just sounds like libs begging and pleading “Won’t SOMEBODY pleeeease pleeease say they regret voting for Trump.” And of course, some fakers show up. :roll_eyes:

Oh… they are so so desperate.

1 Like

A Reagan quote applies here:

“It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

2 Likes

Well know you made that up and we certainly don’t know it to be true. For a guy who supposedly doesn’t care about the US he’s done a hell of a job in spite of overwhelming opposition from members of both parties to keep his campaign promises and every economic measure shows he’s succeeding.

Give him a cooperative congress next time around and watch the peace and prosperity accelerate to warp speed.

The ignorance is either feigned or intentional denial of fact.

Which is worse?

Reagan tripled the ND in eight years and crickets, it doubled under Bush and doubled again under Obama. Trump promised to pay it off, and in his true to form braggadocious way, he promised to run balanced budgets, claiming it was so easy…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And now, concerning debt and budgets, it’s crickets.

No, it didn’t double under Bush. Close, but not quite.