USA Today....Trump had the worst job creation in history he lost 4 million jobs

USA Today…trumputin had the worst job creation in history…he lost 4 million jobs…the only president in history that had less jobs when he left in Jan 2021 than he had when he was sworn in on Jan 2016.…facts only

The next worst president bush number 2… he created 1 million more jobs than when he was sworn in

Obama was very high he created 12 million jobs through his presidency FACTS ONLY

Only a mental midget such as the retarded “DaBigTurd” would post something that not only is self contradictory but is a fabricated line of bullshit as well! The definition of a troll that self aggrandises to pacify their already fragile triggered feelings is one that embarrasses themselves daily by displaying such Low info intelligence.

Welcome to the cause and effect of special education recipients hoisted upon society. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Since Da Jackoff is interested in facts only- Trump, prior to the arrival of covid, had created more jobs, especially in the communities of color, than any previous Prez. - including the left’s messiah - Barackahu Akbar.

HRC would have done no better, and likely far worse by handling the pandemic in some pc fashion that would have resulted in many more deaths- but the networks would be falling all over themselves to defend her.

2 Likes

USA Today says trumps the worst HE LOST 4 MILLION JOBS IN 4 YEARS…Hey we’ve found
another thing trump is good at…LOSING JOBS DONNIE KNOWS REAL GOOD HOW
LOSE JOBS…IN FACT HE KNOWS IT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN
HISTORY…BECAUSE HE’S THE WORST IN HISTORY

Hey dr manHOLE JUST GO TO USA TODAY and you can read all about it TRUMP IS THE WORST
PRESIDENT IN HISTORY FOR CREATING JOBS...YOUR MESSIAH is the WORST of any president in history HE LOST 4 MILLION JOBS…

TRUMP LOST MORE JOBS THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY 4 MILLION LOST!!!

Yeah OK! As usual the Low info retarded response! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No I have all the clues and answers…Trumputin has lost more jobs that any other president in history 4 million lost in 4 years that’s a fact!!! USA TODAY KNOWS IT TO!!

Cite a source instead of posting your silly little arguments. Let’s see if you are capable of doing that! :rofl: :rofl:

Hey BOOBIE…I told you 2 times that USA TODAY RAN THE STORY…IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT
use those little grubby hands to go find it…trump lost more jobs than any other president in history
4 million lost

Cite your source DaJackass! No one here is going to do what your suppose to do on your own dumbass!

HEY NEEDLE DIK I’m just the messenger USA TODAY did all the work
DONNIE THE CON MAN MURDERER LOST 4 MILLION JOBS the worst
president for creating jobs HE LOST 4 MILLION JOBS…donnie good at
losing jobs in fact NO OTHER PRESIDENT had FEWER JOBS when he
left office then when he was elected…JUST THE FACTS PERIOD!!!

OH I forgot president OBAMA CREATED 12 MILLION JOBS…facts only!!!

trumputin LOST 4 million jobs and president OBAMA CREATED 12 MILLION JOBS!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: JUST THE FACTS

Hey dickless snake eater, doesn’t matter what arguments you try make up here, you are still a clueless uneducated fucktard who doesn’t know how to use a forum! You prove it all the time what a dumbass you are and why everyone here ignores you!

POOR LITTLE PUFFY TERD …you constantly try to order people around…NOT ME
I DO AS I WISH… DO YOU HEAR IT SHIT HEAD HUH…You just don’t want to
hear about your shit messiah trumputin con man russian agent murderer…He’s
been a disaster for the AMERICAN PEOPLE and everyones going to know ALL
ABOUT IT REAL SOON…

Hey did I tell ya donnie the russian agent murderer,was the worst president in
history …HE LOST 4 MILLION JOBS…THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY
THAT LOSE JOBS OVER HIS TERM…DONNIE THE RUSSIAN AGENT IS A
TOOTAL FAILURE TOTAL…AND WAS IMPEACHED 2 TIMES…2 TIMES…SO SAD

OH I FORGOT NO MORE REPUBLICON PRESIDENTS YOUR FUKED GET USED
TO THE BACK SEAT BUNKIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Did they have a pandemic from China!?? Huh? lol

The pandemic did whatever it wanted because trumputin did’t do anything to protect the
population…based on 25 million infected and 425+ thousand dead…This record is the
WORST RECORD IN THE WORLD…DONNiE CON MAN MURDERER DID NOTHING
TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DYING…Another thing that donnie con man murderer is the
best at KILLING PEOPLE BY NOT HELPING ANYONE SICK…DONNIE THE MURDERER
IS A DIRTY PIG SHIT

JUST THE FACTS…Shows just how bad trumputin was

It might be more appropriate to compare his job creation through February 2020–before the Covid-19 scare hit–than to do it through the end of his term.

That is, unless one is more interesting in furthering a narrative–regardless of whether it might be misleading–than in looking at the matter analytically.

All presidents have and will be factually judged by what the condition the country was in when they were elected and what the condition it’s in when they left office…ALL PRESIDENTS HAVE a whole variety of things happen within their term…it’s important to see what that president did when these things happened and how he handled them…FACTUALLY trump did little at best to protect our population from getting sick and dying…

The PROOF is simple compare the number of infected and dead with the rest of the world…The USA HAS THE WORST RECORD of infected and deaths compared to the rest of the world period…WE have 4% of world population and approx.25% of the infected and deaths…there is nothing to argue the numbers tell trumps admin. DID NOT DO ANYTHING CLOSE TO WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO TO PROTECT OUR POPULATION…