Trump approves Special Ops raid targeting ISIS leader Baghdadi, military says he's dead

I’m not surprised by anything the dingbat @montecresto1 comes up with. He is our village idiot!

1 Like

Monte, no matter whst the thread is about, you always trash Trump. At least you’re consistent. WTF does his
bone spurs have to do with it.It may be DIFFICULT for you , but give him credit for authorizing the Spec Ops raid.
Will you at least give us a break from your Anti- Trump BS !!!

2 Likes

He is still the commander in chief - military service isn’t a requirement for the job.

1 Like

Not ALWAYS. I’ve had praise for him here and there. None of you guys elect to ever comment on that however.

Originally you wrote, “Army Carter administration”

Al-Baghdadi dead?
It’s deja-vu all over again.

If true, there’s one Israeli less in the world.

Well, that didn’t take Long for your conspiracy to infest yet another thread Digipoo

Transcript of speech

2 Likes

Originally I wrote, US Army Carter administration.

Trump should declassify certain portions of of the audio/video that he and others watched in the situation room as the event was going down…just enough to show the world what a whimpering coward acts like when he faces his own death.

The rag head al-Baghdadi may have been revered as a great leader when he was encouraging others to kill themselves in the name of Islam, yet he apparently balked at becoming a martyr himself.

Truly a chickenshit, worthless coward!

1 Like

Bin Laden was a CIA asset.

And al-Baghdadi

Al-Baghdadi is a ■■■

https://twitter.com/hashtag/simonelliot?lang=en

@Tyfoon
@KVN

Thread derailment again?

“The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.” The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies. This information was attributed to Edward Snowden”

Again posting conspiracy nonsense that has no place here! Its not proven as fact! I am just collecting your posts to prove you have a pattern here to present to the moderators to make a case!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I seem to recall reading that he’s been ‘killed’ once or twice before. Question: how can he be ‘killed or captured’? It can only be one or the other? And the hyperbole is something else that doesn’t make sense; BBC reportage is that (paraphrased) ‘he died crying like a coward’. How TF would anyone know that, when the house he was supposedly in was turned into a pile of rubble in a split second from half a mile away?

Provide a link and source your claim. Your statement makes no sense.

How TF could there be any video images from the inside of the target showing a ‘worthless whimpering coward facing his own death’? :roll_eyes:

Heard of drone technology or are you still living in the dark ages?