Trump approves Special Ops raid targeting ISIS leader Baghdadi, military says he's dead

I have an issue with the fake president masquerading as a tough guy when his pussy ass ran from service on bone spur waivers…

Leave it to Monte to try and take away what we as all Americans should be happy about and to savour a military victory! He must not get invited to parties much because he’s such a joy to be around!:rofl:

Fake President? How do you leftists arrive at this conclusion?

I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be this butthurt over losing an election in 2016 :rofl:

2 Likes

The death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may be a bigger victory for the U.S. than the defeat of the Islamic State. Killing the Islamic State’s leader obviously offers a hard-won victory for the U.S. coalition which has chased the elusive leader for years. There had been more than a dozen claims of his demise in previous years and this decisive action will finally bring a close to this elusive terrorist leader’s legend.

Amazing that they killed him so quickly after he called for protests. Almost like they could have killed him anytime but for some reason didn’t. Almost like ISIS is a puppet organization that the international oligarchy controls. Almost like that explains the complete absence of terrorist attacks in Europe and America the last few years. Almost like he stepped out of line and did something unauthorized and was killed for it within 72 hours.

How did Trump arrive at his conclusion that a federal judge was a “fake judge”. :man_shrugging:

You people all act like this is some accomplishment as though Islamic extremists are something like native Americans that scramble when their chief has been killed…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::roll_eyes:

President Service Rank Active Service
Donald Trump None None None[1]
Barack Obama None None None[2]
George W. Bush Texas Air National Guard First Lieutenant Stateside service as pilot during Vietnam War (1968–1973).[3] (See George W. Bush military service controversy)
Bill Clinton None None None[4]
George H. W. Bush United States Naval Reserve Lieutenant (Junior Grade) Naval aviator in World War II (1942–1945). Shot down and received the Distinguished Flying Cross.
Ronald Reagan United States Army Reserve, United States Army Air Forces Captain Stateside service during World War II (1942–1945); Army Reserve (1937–1942).
Jimmy Carter United States Navy Lieutenant (navy) Served during World War II as a midshipman at the United States Naval Academy. Sea duty and stateside service 1946–1953 during the Korean War.
Gerald Ford United States Naval Reserve Lieutenant Commander World War II (1942–1945); combat on USS Monterey , discharged in 1946.
Richard Nixon United States Naval Reserve Commander World War II (1942–1945); earned two battle stars for service in the Pacific.
Lyndon B. Johnson United States Naval Reserve Commander[5] World War II. Received Silver Star after observation mission in which aircraft he was on came under Japanese attack.[6] This was Johnson’s only observation flight, and Johnson was the only individual on it to receive an award, leading many historians to conclude that Douglas MacArthur presented it to secure Johnson’s political influence.[7]
John F. Kennedy United States Naval Reserve Lieutenant Served in combat during World War II. Received the Navy and Marine Corps Medal and the Purple Heart.
Dwight D. Eisenhower United States Army General of the Army Stateside service during World War I. Served as Supreme Allied Commander in Europe during World War II (1942–1945). Entire active-duty career spanned from 1915 until 1969 (excepting his two terms as president).
1 Like

http://archive.is/2BVS2

This is awesome! If I were Trump I wouldn’t have said shit to Congress either.

4 Likes

Trump is such a badass with his press conferences. This press conference was historic. It goes without saying that our men in uniform always get the job done. God bless them and God bless the USA :us:

1 Like

Donald J. Trump was 2-S (student) from 7/64 to 12/65. On 11/66 his classification was 1-A, the next month he returned to school and was reclassified 2-S until 1/68. On 7/68 again reclassification to 1-A. On 9/68 DJT had a Selective Service physical exam finding he was 1-Y (medical).

The birthdate lottery began 12/69 DJT’s lottery drawing was 356. Too far down the list even if he had been 1-A eligible.
One would have to know the unknowable, that would be DJT’s motivation at the time.

Many men avoided the draft, some escaped to Canada but were pardoned by Jimmy Carter. Some served jail time, some filed as COs and served alternate assignments.

If you weren’t there then sit down and shut up.

2 Likes

He’s probably in Tel Aviv resting up from his facial reconstruction surgery.

1 Like

The Washington Compost! Who writes this garbage that glorifies our enemies? Writers suffering from TDS? Marxists? People who hate our country? All the above? Trump was correct in cancelling its subscription and they should be ashamed for putting out such garbage!

“Dies” at 48? Well isn’t that so nice and floral! No mention that he was killed, and died like a dog? Lol!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this guy before today so I plead ignorance.

What atrocities did he commit? I can’t find anything on line, just the headlines and nothing goes into those details.

Yeah, easy from his secure perch, he’d collapse like a marshmallow if he was sent in himself.

What branch of military did you serve, what nation and when?

US Army Carter administration.

North Korean Army or Soviet Army?

What did I say…:man_shrugging: