The UK Police Are Trying to Censor This Video

The other cucked nation in Europe, the UK, where it seems killing is OK on the streets. The UK police are trying to censor this video. Hmm? I wonder why? Doesn’t play with their cuckery that guns are bad and no one should have the right to self defense.

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1166709890984886273

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the white dude to get arrested for assaulting a migrant child.

2 Likes

That is pretty bad. Good reminder to support the Second at all cost.

1 Like

Funny how it’s a white guy who was trying to stop the stabbing. That must be the white supremacy that I keep hearing so much about.

1 Like

That’s what happens when Merkel invites millions of migrants from Africa and the Middle East into Europe get used to it, diversity at it’s best.

2 Likes

These are most likely Tony Blair’s guests

1 Like

Where were the police? I though the UK was under a constant state of surveillance. The cops should have been in there in no time so they could let the poor child with a knife finish expressing himself in his own culturally appropriate way.

1 Like

The police want to censor the video because it proves that multiculturalism doesn’t work. It also shows that the “hands off” approach to policing animals from the turd world doesn’t work.

See, where I live ( PA’s Coal Regions ), if some knuckle dragger comes at me with a knife, well, I guarantee it won’t fly. In my neighborhood, ya can’t swing a dead cat without wailing someone who is armed. Very very peaceful neighborhood. Go figure.

The actual British guy should have not got involved. Putting your life in danger to save an ungrateful foreign invader is never the right move.

1 Like

2 Likes

All of the politically correct assholes are going to have to die off before subsequent generations can fix this mess.

2 Likes

Isn’t gun control WONDERFUL!!!

I have seen things like this in real life I recommend you just sit back and watch it’s actually quite entertaining I have seen a Somalian stab an Afghan over a stolen pedal bike the Somalian tried to sold the pedal bike to a Jamaican and didn’t receive any money because the Jamaican robbed the Somalian and then the Afghan went to the Somalians house and demand money so the Somalian stabbed the Afghan multiple times than the Somalian guys older brother came out and was shouting we are all Muslim brothers and should not be stabbing each other that older brother is now in jail last I heard for selling crack and heroin multiculturalism guys you’ve got to love it

And another fun fact the Jamaican is now in jail for shooting someone in the head he’s doing 34 years he was born in the UK though I just called him Jamaican because that’s were his family are from diversity is definitely a strength

On my life this is a true story LoL

Sounds like you live in a shithole.

The correct word is lived I moved out at 20 my mum still lives there though and gets upset if you talk about these things

There were 2 more stabbings yesterday; I’m not sure how many are gang-related, inter-racial, or terrorism attacks.