The Official Michael Flynn Watch Thread ⏰ ***UPDATE!***

Barr cannot address the frame up in public right now, or the entire mass media will howl with one voice that he is perverting the course of justice in favor of a Trump crony, but these documents came out because he addressed the frame up in private.

I’ve been following the Flynn story. It sure looks like the FBI really put the BS screws to a real patriot. Even looks like his original counsel was in on the fix. Seems Eric “Dick” Holder is employed by the same firm…

As much as I’d like to see General Flynn get a full pardon from President Trump, I prefer that he’s able to withdraw his guilty plea and go to trial…publicized trial. This will require that the evilness of the FBI be exposed to the American public in full.

If he gets a pardon now, the whole thing gets erased and many documents likely sealed.

It would please me greatly if Flynn sues individuals in the FBI and we have public trials for each.

This is one sleazy bastard I would love to see testify under oath.

1 Like

This is the biggest revelation

1 Like

Time to clean house.

1 Like

What amazes me, is that it takes the tireless efforts of a true American Patriot Tom Fitton to do the job that DOJ, FBI and media is suppose to do.

Tom Fitton should be given a CMH because a lt of this seeing sunlight is due to his efforts!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/OYPIsERKMfg

Not sure where to put this, so here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=k3vmUI7-U2s&feature=emb_title

1 Like

2 Likes
2 Likes

Now Fox News is reporting that Bill Priestap was the one who hand-wrote the notes on Flynn setup, not attorney Baker.

“Newly unsealed FBI notes that discussed motivations behind interviewing then-National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in the White House in January 2017 were written by the FBI’s former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap, Fox News is told.”

Interesting BG that Priestap has. His wife is ultra rich and hardly needs a Gov job. Priestap has mostly worked behind the scenes and has remained unseen and under the radar, as has Bruce Ohr since the beginning. I also hear a conflicting accounts on whose hand writing it is, suggesting it was Strzok’s.

1 Like

You’d think people who have been either implicated in the Flynn scandal or who enabled them would be a just a little bit careful about what they’re tweeting right now with everything that’s come out about the FBI in the last couple of days

But nope.

2 Likes

It’s not only those implicated in the Flynn who are throwing caution to the wind and being extra insane; seems lots of people all around know their days of being untouchable are over and are having trouble coming to terms with it.

2 Likes

I am a firm believer that a psyops campaign was hatched on McCabe to give him false hope that he has been exonerated. He will be facing a whole lot of hurt soon.

1 Like

They way they went after Flynn…my guess is Flynn has something on Obama administration. Something serious IMO. So they had to discredit him at all cost.

Even if Flynn talks now the media will betray it as sour grapes.

I’ve heard that premise put forth before, such as exposing an elaborate paedophile ring that Flynn knew about. Shortly after Flynn’s compromised position there were several busts under AG Sessions that happened. Whether it’s true or not is anybody’s guess, but considering the position he was appointed for it was obvious the “Deep State” was terrified of him, so it stands to reason why Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rice, Rosenstein are in the cross hairs of on going investigations. The connect the dots is coming out in the laundry now.

BTW, media will have no power when indictments are unsealed and people are perp walked. There will be members of the media that will be implicated as well. Bezos name who owns the Wapo has been mentioned frequently as his stock is taking some heavy loses recently.

1 Like