"The Case For Trump"

New Book Titled “The Case For Trump” By Victor Davis Hanson is now out to rave reviews.

He explained his motivation for writing the book.

“I wrote it because I felt the literature so far had been either ra-ra fanatically pro-Trump without a lot of analysis, or had been just Trump Derangement Syndrome stuff. I felt that people who had voted for him and expected that he would govern successfully were actually pretty astute, so I analyzed how he devised a geographical and political agenda different from pretty much 16 other gifted candidates, and then he beat somebody who would spend $2.5 billion to his $600 million, flip the electoral college, and then he would survive pretty much an orchestrated political effort to abort his campaign and then his presidency.”

• “Contrary to the Never Trumpers who said he would govern as a liberal, or the left that said he would be so chaotic that government would all but collapse, if you look at all of the rubrics that we assess presidents by — unemployment, GDP, oil and gas production, regulations, judicial appointments, foreign policy — he’s had the most successful two years that we’ve seen in 25 or 30 years, maybe even longer.”*

Trump is driving a political realignment and forcing reevaluations of deeply entrenched institutions, said Hanson.

Here you can catch the interview with Victor Davis Hanson about some of the topics being discussed in his new book.

1 Like

Victor Davis Hanson is brilliant. He see the world as it is through clear eyes with a rational mind.

What a coincidence, Mueller is also coming out with a “Case for Trump” and it’s coming out soon. SDNY will have the sequel, equally compelling. Don’t miss either one!

I think you are high on Hillary’s stinky pinky! Don’t forget to change your bong water!

1 Like

While his presidency implodes you guys are still running the trump grift. Sad.

What is the matter? Didn’t daddy spend enough time with you when you were a child? Looking for attention are ya?