Thanks To Democrat Poverty Pimps Of Commiefornia, Third World Disease Is Now Back In America

As the homeless population in Los Angeles grows, so does the unfortunate revival of many third world diseases…

Despite hundreds of millions of dollars flowing through Los Angeles to stem the rising tide of homelessness, a resurgence of medieval diseases has the city – and neighboring states – on edge. Typhoid fever and typhus, borne by fleas, body lice, and feces, are turning the once glitzy and glamorous city into a third-world worthy environment.

Yes, Typhoid Mary is back, in a sense, living on the streets and wreaking havoc on unsuspecting people in the State.

These diseases, along with an uptick in tuberculosis, hepatitis A, and staph, are easily and rapidly spread and have wide-reaching consequences. They’re highly contagious and can infect anyone through casual contact.

An LAPD officer was recently diagnosed with typhoid, and several other city employees are exhibiting the classic symptoms of high fever, muscle pain, and weakness. Left untreated, the disease can be fatal – and let’s face it: The malady wiped out entire populations during the Dark Ages and took a heavy toll on American Civil War soldiers and early American settlers. Some historians blame the malaise for obliterating the Jamestown settlement.

Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority recently released a report showing 59,000 people living on the streets in Los Angeles County – a 12% increase since 2018 – with 36,300 of them within the city limits of Los Angeles. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), reports that “California accounted for 30% of all people experiencing homelessness as individuals” throughout the United States.

The progress of these once eradicated and near eradicated diseases is so alarming that the politicians who once spent copious amounts of time covering up the warts and putrid pustules in their liberally run cities and state are now showing disbelief and disgust.

Voters passed Propositions 47 (2014) and 57 (2016), downgrading theft and drug offenses to misdemeanors and redefining many felonies from violent to nonviolent to release a horde of inmates – some addicted to drugs and suffering from now untreated mental illness.

And they wonder why there are so many people on the streets living, sleeping, and breathing surrounded by urine-soaked sidewalks and piles of human feces?

Garcetti is doubling down on his homeless housing project, but his highest hurdle is his choice for building sites. It seems no Angeleno wants drugs, typhus, and hepatitis bubbling and festering on their own block. A short story made long, aside from Proposition HHH, there is no solid plan to curb the worsening rotting of Los Angeles.

Here we are in the throes of the 21st century with running water, inoculations for just about every known malady of the last millennia, and welfare programs to heal the poorest of our citizens. Yet Los Angeles remains a hot, malodorous, infectious mess – and it could be spreading toward a city near you.

2 Likes

Expect this to hit Texas next. Between the flood of illegals from everywhere and the flood of leftists from California - it won’t be long now.

1 Like

There might have been a point when I cared about stopping this. But at this stage we are beyond saving. We need to have a huge culling of the useless eaters in our civilization before the mutt hoards grow too large. I live far away from the red zones so me and others like me will be able to repopulate after the massive die off and raise the collective IQ of humanity in the process. This cycle has been repeated many times in past civilizations and there is no point in trying to stop it now, we are too far gone to help.

3 Likes

We need to be able to defend ourselves from this attack. If the government won’t help us we need to come up with ways to repel these diseased human threats from coming anywhere near us or our communities. This is so out of hand I don’t even know where to begin.

Welcome Khazar, I too live far from “red zones”

No worries here…:wink:

I am coming back in a few weeks! I will join you!

Be prepared for a massive sell off in the stock market if Trump loses in 2020 . dummycrats will continue the redistribution of wealth from middle class WORKING Americans to turd World 2nd grade dropouts , manufacturing will exit the USA in droves , open borders will push illegals numbers past the 100,000,000 mark , reparations will being . Spending on things like climate control , welfare , healthcare will spiral out of control . unemployment hits record numbers …………