Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments Challenging Roe v. Wade: UPDATE OVERTURNED!

Nobody cares what the right wants….

I adopted my daughter.

The US refused to allow us to adopt a baby citing age, we went to China only took 7 months not years.

The adoption system is as broken as the immigration system.

Is that what I addressed or are you playing victim?

Pot, meet kettle…

The irony.

Okay. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Certainly not the guy who said he would unite the country on Jan 20th.

You are far to kind…

Do YOU have anything to say on topic, or do you just want to keep phucking with me….

Agreed.

I’m glad you were able to adopt. I know you have raised some great children. My hat is off to you, my friend.

Sad that the Foster system is so broken as well.

Well, you’re the one pointing fingers as usual……

Maybe the right wing court will reverse Roe V Wade, and then the flood gates can open with unwanted children and death of mothers getting back alley abortions again….

Deflecting again? You play victim and quite frankly no one buys into it.

Yes, I would love to keep on you until you have something other than your hatred of Trump and Christians to play on.

As I said, I think you can contribute but you really choose not to.

2 Likes

Monty is a devil disciple ! :skull_and_crossbones: :poop:

Nope, just pointing out how much space you waste off topic telling others to post on topic….:roll_eyes:

How do Leftists act responsibly exactly? Leftists NEVER take responsibility for their actions they ALWAYS blame others and also is MURDERING a baby In Utero acting responsibly? If so then Ted Bundy was acting responsibly murdering all those Co-Ed’s.

2 Likes

I actually provide information, not I hate Trump in my posts.

I’m asking you. Can you contribute more than “I hate Trump”?

2 Likes

How hysterical, it’s pretty simple IF you don’t want a baby then USE contraception. IF you NEVER want a baby then get sterilized.

There is ZERO grounds for this FETISH of WANTING to murder a baby In Utero.

1 Like

Leftists acting responsibly = Blame Trump for EVERYTHING.

2 Likes

The right is the ONLY entity acting responsible. The goose stepping woke Nazis are the ones pushing the FINAL SOLUTION for babies. YOUR side of the aisle, Fraulein.

1 Like

See, THIS is where you earn the distinction of being either uneducated or just a plain LIAR, with ignorant untrue statements like that.

Overturning ROE will NOT take away mothers’ rights to do this

It is still up to the states to regulate baby killing. Texas is moderate, setting the bar about where most of America is. Virginia gave us post birth baby killings.
You know this, so you are deliberately lying.