Supreme Court to Hear Oral Arguments Challenging Roe v. Wade: UPDATE OVERTURNED!

They can decide, do t sleep around

She has that right today.

Women have a right to chose to have sex.
Women have a right to birth control.
Women have a right demand their partner use a condom.
Women have a right to the day after pill.
At some point they lose their ability to chose when a fetus is viable outside the body. Unless it becomse a health issue.

Should a women have a right to mental healthcare after having an abortion?
Women that chose an abortion should be required to pay for it themselves.

You have no right to say what other states do when t comes to law.

Human rights in your mind only.

1 Like

Sorry but this is irrelevant, and you’re very selective on what part of that book you like anyway….

We are not a Theocracy so leave your bible out of it….

More bigoted anti-Christian rhetoric. Now try making an actual point.

4 Likes

I’ve made several points in this thread before you popped in. Have a look above.

But your bible has no place in the discussion. America is NOT a theocracy and we WILL NOT be making law based upon antiquated religious texts……

Most of our laws are based off the Bible… are you new here?

2 Likes

America is a Christian nation and because Christianity has been a major force in this nation from the very beginning, Christians have a special responsibility to protect the country and its values. This means that not only should Christians do the will of God, but they must do so with urgency. Christians need to be on the lookout for dangers that threaten the faith and Christian character of the nation. Christians must speak up and stand up for their convictions. And if they are not careful, those who do not believe as they do, will eventually dominate the scene, and Christian and American values will be replaced by an anti-Christian regime. This will be a great tragedy for America and for the world.

4 Likes

Glad to see I pulled you out of hiding or retirement….

America is NOT a Christian nation, but there are a hell of a lot of professing Christians here. Not a lot of practicing Christians, but a lot of professing Christians…

Nevertheless, we are NOT a theocracy and we will not be opening the Bible to write our laws….

America is a Christian Nation. America was founded by Christians. The founding documents of this nation are filled with references to Christianity.

3 Likes

They are also filled with contradictions to Christianity…

We are NOT a theocracy and we will not be governing via the Bible…

Bullshit. America is a nation of hypocrites. America is a nation that hypocritically upholds its Christian values when convenient and denies them when inconvenient.

1 Like

Cool story, we are a Christian nation, founded and built and will be protected

2 Likes

So much hate from you blue wave it’s almost like you know Biden lost

3 Likes

"As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslimen”

George Washington, first US president……

The founding fathers lead every meeting with prayer, and god is mentioned in many of their quotes. Just deal with reality

2 Likes

Why shouldn’t a taxpayer decide against vaccines ? Do you still believe -MY BODY , MY CHOICE now ???

2 Likes

I don’t leave the Bible out of anything. It’s clear you are not a believer. I’m sorry for you, really. But, that is between you and God. Good luck.

2 Likes

What do you think a practicing Christian is?

1 Like

One that pays for food, clothing and shelter with American currency that features the phrase “In God We Trust”? :wink:

3 Likes