SPYGATE. How Obama Officials Plotted to Take Down Trump! ***UPDATE***

Another post based on deep seated psychological projection…sorry if my accurate post triggers regressive sandbox juvenile responses responses like the above.

STFU! Your retarded posts adds nothing to this thread, your just a Troll looking for attention because you have daddy issues who watched too much Dr Phil! Now do us all a favor and go play in traffic!

US Attorney… “I expect to see a series of indictments from John Durham”

The butthurt exemplified by this post is deep…again. I am sure help is available for this.

Got anything to add to this threads conversation other than your usual delusional TDS nonsense? I am pretty sure you are in violation of this sites rules in trying to derail this thread!

The post is another example of sandbox “debate” aka weak ad hominem. This thread topic is an example of a desperately cooked up counter narrative since the Russia interference in the 2016 election was encouraged and welcomed per the Mueller Report. A better effort must be made to debate facts and substance.

Seeing you haven’t provided any proof to substantiate anything you say here so far, I will take your statement as being another rant steeped in your delusional hegemony!

If you disagree with this thread then you are also free to show yourself out and leave the conversation to the adults! You certainly are no authority here on anything just another Troll looking for attention!

Typical text book example of a Troll! Make statements by using ridicule without anything to back them up! The Zero Hero psychologist wannabe fits the description to “T”!:rofl:

So you are unable to counter any post I have made so your project you bread and butter posting MO on to me? Sounds more like Trump sycophant desperation to me…Obama must have been your all powerful messiah then to believe this thread topic?

You provided zero. There is plenty here that proves otherwise, the burden is on you and judging from your posts all you have is childish nonsense that is devoid of any substance! Look at your own posts to know that to be true! I rest my case!

Next time you post I will ask the moderator to intervene because its obvious from your posts you are not here to discuss the topic but to troll, and trolling is against this sites rules! The evidence is clear in this thread!

@Tyfoon
@KVN
Can you please address image trollish childish behavior and attempt at derailment of this thread?

Stop feeding it, you’re just giving it what it wants and needs to feed his childish insecurities and need for attention.

3 Likes

Interesting … if you replace ‘Obama’ with ‘Clinton’ the whole series of posts is entirely believable.

I await the ultimate reveal on Obama’s behaviour. None of us really nows what is under the carpet.

Some of us do actually, but being it’s a fight to the death and it’s a Global construct with an agenda to carry out a specific objective, the white hats are carefully strategising the right moment to execute and the game is not to be telegraphed. China is connected to the motives of all the evil players. Connect China’s ambitions, their economic aggression where exploiting greed, and gaining a stronghold in the Lobbyist pool of governing institutions then it all makes perfect sense when viewing the current political discourse in the aggregate! Obama is a paper tiger that is going to be left all alone on an island with no friends when the final power broker is eliminated! The Clintons are getting too old and will die soon on the alter of the Progressive implosion that ends up on the wrong side of history! It’s desperate times for many on the left, which is why they are trying desperately to find anything, something that will prolong their eventual demise! It’s coming soon! Very soon!

Interesting twist in all of this chaos!

If we all ignore the little bastard and never respond to any of his shit, he will go away!

Good point! They bring the worse out of me! Apologies!

Trump taking aim at Obozo! Very interesting, though I doubt Obozo is sweating it!

This article repeats some known facts. Joe Biden has already confessed to the truth of the headline. However, it is current, it redefines who was actually behind the global community efforts to fire

Maybe after realising what was to surface in this entire impeachment fiasco is why Nutty Nancy decided to not pursue a vote? Not to mention the legality requirements that she no doubt contemplated and concluded it was a no win situation! This paints the Democrats into a tighter corner implicating their messiah even further! The Democrats did this to themselves and are losing big time!