Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 04/19/2024

Must be a FASCIST by people today.

I don’t think so! Karma has a way of showing up in times when least expected.

https://youtu.be/bKfcZV9Cj6U

1 Like

I am not sure what to make of Governor Abbot but the things I do hear whenever he is in the news is never anything good when it comes to border immigration among other things.

Are we really going to argue this or is this another charade in order launder money?

Great idea and outside the box type of solution. Will it work?

1 Like

This is such bullshit!

Like cockroaches!

They have been doing this for quite some time, while Border patrol looked the other way. A fence with sensors would certainly drastically reduce this kind of stuff from happening.

Well , Mouth Wide Open Harris is the Border Queen, she should have the answers since she was to El Paso.

The work still needs to get done despite our enemies in DC

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/biden-s-open-borders-leads-to-countless-deaths/11081?u=dr_manhattan

Interesting development as Texas is set to begin building their Southern border wall.

State commissioners unanimously approved a design-build contract that will not exceed $162 million for a total of eight miles of border wall that will fill gaps between portions of the federal border wall.

The contract was awarded to Posillico Civil, Inc., a 75-year-old New York-based engineering firm that has worked on other border projects. Commissioners said the first portion of the wall will be constructed on state-owned land in Starr County, with a 1.2-mile extension on private land.

Commissioners said the program manager, Michael Baker Huitt-Zollars Joint Venture, is pursuing agreements with private landowners to allow construction of other portions of the wall.

A specific groundbreaking date for the first segment of the wall has not yet been announced, but during the TFC meeting, a Posillico representative told commissioners the company understands “the importance of getting panels erected by the end of the year, and we’re certainly committed to making that happen.”

1 Like

Despite its “Cucker” this is still an Important message that needs attention.