🟥 Sharia Law...What It Demands/Prohibits

I didn’t claim that YOU said it was a good thing. You merely pointed out a drastic penalty for theft.

Millions of Muslims say it is THE ONLY thing to live under. So your “nobody” claim is incorrect.

My ‘nobody said’ was colloquial, meaning that I didn’t say it.

Your error, not mine.

I’m not blaming you, just pointing out the nuances are different for us?

“Nobody” is not colloquialism. “Ain’t nobody” is. Neither of them is meant to be substituted for “I”.

Religious orthodoxy taking over a supposed secular country is not limited to Islam.
I thought this was a good documentary, by CNN at that.

Are they sworn to kill non-believers?

Do they use bombs to kill indiscriminately?

Do they have mercy killings for those who disgrace the family.

Do they kill apostates?

I think you will not find any religion other than Islam that does these things.

There was a case a few year back where a Muslim in Saudi was stealing loose cash from peoples pockets at the Masque. His hand was chopped off in the hospital.

It is here! Jesus, I’ve told you before - this is a messageboard, not a site for theses on correct grammatical terminology?? If you have a problem with me, tell me what it is and I’ll try and change my ways?

I suspect you mean surgically removed - he wouldn’t go to a hospital to have it chopped off.

No. they’re much more subtle about it - they indoctrinate children into their faiths by telling them fairy stories.

Get 'em young and you got 'em for life??

I was in Mea Shearim (shown in the video) many moons ago.
I was about 25, Asian, and had a long hair.

Orthodox ■■■■■■ kids spotted me, and spitted on the spot, saying, Yeech, shikse (Yiddish for non-■■■■■■ woman).

What kind of adults they grew into? I don’t want to know.

We should learn from the Germans to curtail the freedom of religion of a theology such as is ISLAM!

TO HELL WITH SHARIA LAW!!!

1 Like

It’s the 5 times a day calls to prayer that worry me - especially the first one at 5 o’clock in the morning. :rage:

Sharia Law is totally misunderstood by the general public, as well as other religious laws. It encompasses both criminal and civil law. But I totally agree with asaratis.

That is merely an audio irritant, much like to a car-vibrating sub-woofer at a stop light…the work of cretins.

If you ignore the real threat of Islam, you are being naive.

If after reading my posts here you think I’m ‘naive’, then it’s you who’s naive, matey, not me.

You should read the full sentence again and not take anything out of context.

If you ignore the real threat of Islam, you are being naive.”

You had said: “It’s the 5 times a day calls to prayer that worry me…”

My comment related only to that statement. It did not refer to all of your posts, nor did it imply that you are naive.

Apology accepted! :laughing: You should have written ‘If anyone ignores the real threat of Islam, they’re being naive.’? The ‘you’ made it personal??

Hmmm, the less prayers, the less threat and the more intelligent…

Five times for Muslims, three times a day for ■■■■■
Once a week for Christians, zero times for atheists.