Senile Puppet Biden "I don't know what I'm signing" Kameltoe "Sign it anyway" Video showing this

Well, we all knew that Joey Bidet was Senile, we all know he’s not even in charge and is just a Puppet, he’s not even aware of where he is most days.

The below link contains a video of the EO situation on day one, what you will hear is Joey Bidet saying “I don’t know what I’m signing” as he stares at the page and then leaning in Kameltoe says “Sign it anyway”

The person who put the video up thinks it was Pelosi who said that, but it was clearly Kameltoe as it’s the woman in the purple who leans in and that’s Kameltoe.

1 Like

President Bidet as Kameltoes ventriloquist dummy probably gets off sitting on her lap.She may be massaging his prostate through a small hole in pants.I wonder how many times they face sit each other in the Oral Office.

Hey here’s Lucy…hey Lucy I have some bad news for ya …trump enterprises isn’t making any money on your nude pictures you got him to market…I’ve been told…now I must say I don’t have any idea if this is true but…that you were going to offer bj’s for every sale to make some commissions…now let me know if it isn’t true and I’ll get right on it to save your reputation if you have any…

Now if you really did offer bf’s to sell your nude pictures then there’s not much I can do for ya…your on your own on this one…huh Not to be to critical but your nude pictures are well pretty ugly…I don’t know how anyone would want to look at them let alone buy them even if they are only $1.50 for 10…

You might have better luck selling them in a side show of strange things…