Robust Discussion Concerning Moderation

Locking it and calling it a day is by far the most expedient solution.

To Late!!!

You’re evil man.

I know that. I am just pointing out the inevitable end of this thread if it continues to attract and become a haven for the hate filled anti-Semites.

Honestly - if some of us here are critical of (((them))) what’s it to you?

(((They))) dominate the media, banking, law, academia, and government. That makes (((them))) ripe for criticism.

(((They))) are also more successful as a group of people than most, they don’t need you white knighting for them.

If you want to be a good goyim that’s fine. Just don’t force that on others.

1 Like

How about simply basing it on the spreading of hateful, thoroughly disproven lies intended only to do harm to an innocent group?

Speech causes actions which is why in every society there has always been a limit on speech that defames, incites people to violence etc.

Hannity is a great example of where free speech run amok does nothing but harm.

Sooner or later good people get tired of rolling in filth with pigs.

Exactly. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

I think the whining haters of free speech in this thread should learn to code.

Free speech isn’t pretty. That’s the point.

2 Likes

We’d prefer sanity and rationality.

I’m not getting why everyone is so triggered. Did they just learn to use the internet? Rule numero uno of using the internet is to ignore the trolls. Patriot built a damn ignore button because people were getting triggered. Now this? Come on y’all don’t be foolish.

1 Like

With all it’s glory comes with unwanted ugliness. :wink:

1 Like

The leftwing liars and trolls were enabled, protected, and empowered by the moderators in the same way the lying , ■■■ Hating, anti Semites are being enabled and empowered here.

Sooner or later good people get tired of swimming in a sewer and go elsewhere.

1 Like

Simple solution, silence the trolls.

The truth can be shown to be true with verifiable fact. It isn’t that difficult to understand.

Who are the trolls? I don’t count myself among the folks who take issue with the tribe but from what I’ve seen the only real pain in the ass is Magog. The rest of them at least seem to stay on topic and do create some interesting threads that aren’t always about ■■■■■■■■■■■■

The way y’all respond though ain’t right either. If someone says something you don’t like you shouldn’t launch into a personal attack. Same for Ish.

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out, Rabbi!

2 Likes

If someone is lying and preaching anti Semitic bullshit they are lying anti Semites. If the truth is wrong while that kind of crap is right I’ve lived far too long.

I call a hammer a hammer, a screwdriver a screwdriver, and I’ll call a ■■■ hating liar a ■■■ Hating liar for as long as I still have a voice. There should be no tolerance whatsoever for that kind of hate.

1 Like

Fuck off twit. … .

I don’t know man you are the one who sounds extreme.

Like I said, I got no issue with the tribe but I do think everything being labeled as anti-semitic is just ridiculous. That’s what extreme groups like the ADL and the SPLC come up with. It ain’t right.

2 Likes

What in the heck is a “goyim”?