Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

Indeed. This was predictable and now the US response will be ten fold I suspect.

One has to wonder with our sophisticated defense why we allowed these missiles (they weren’t short range rockets) to travel the distance to their targets…:thinking:

This is going to get interesting, quick. Iran wasn’t bluffing.

Yeah, the great 48-72hr freak out is underway.

Have the democrats already rushed to the cameras to deplore Trump and take the side of Iran yet or will that have to wait till morning?

1 Like

I suspect so. Time for playing footsie is over.

Well hopefully no trips on the ground for our soldiers!

The only way to end the escalation is with a massive, overwhelming response.

Time to start taking away their capabilities and we should start with their navy and shore batteries because their next step will likely to go on the offensive against shipping.

Move the entire sixth fleet in as a show of force and then unleash hell.

Some (unconfirmed) reports are missiles targeted base housing and there are casualties. Nothing else, pray for them, and get ready for Iran to pay a massive price.

1 Like

No need. We don’t need to occupy Iran, just destroy their offensive capability.

Here is breaking news

Fingers crossed that Israel finally gets what they deserve.

3 Likes

No, they were not. So what? Time to learn that their chest puffing means dick.

1 Like

Watch for reports of planes departing from SA and Riad. The strikes will probably begin within 20 minutes from them taking off.

I’d bet the B1’s and B2’s are already underway. There was a lot of unusual activity in the air around here this morning coming from the direction of Dyess.

Looks like it’s gonna happen.

Also, Defense Secretary looks like a wimp ■■■■■■■ Just sayin.

Trump probably would have been willing to absorb a few rocket attacks by the militias but he can’t give this a pass since these were CM’s coming directly from Iran targeting Americans.

The defense secretary definitely looks like a soy boy! :rofl:

1 Like

Iran is definitely betting that the divisions between dem’s and republicans right now would leave Trump impotent and unable to respond but they are about to get a lesson in the US Constitution.

Anything they can do to deplore Trump is foremost. Regardless of if is in America’s best interest or not.

You know this and I know this.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s what we’ve come to expect.