Retribution Has Begun: Iran attacks US bases in Iraq

A liberal tactic is to be purposely obtuse about everything they discuss.

Adam Schiff. He would do anything to harm the President.

1 Like

Since the new sanctions will target their industry further economic chaos will occur and hopefully pressure the government to rethink its position.
It could also affect production of thr military weapons it needs if an armed conflict does occur.

Well we know of the possible immediate effects it would have on Iran, but what is the actual end game? What is the idea outcome that the US and others are hoping will happen that will ultimately help the Iranian people become part of the world community again and bring peaceful stability to the region? For example: Is leveraging sanctions against Iran part of a larger strategy to topple its current regime in hopes it will return to its democratic roots without resorting to military intervention?

36 minutes and 59 seconds of two bullshitters praising and bullshitting each other and their audience with what the bullshitter on the left aptly described in closing as speculation. Naturally these two bullshitters present a list of similar bullshitter sites that undoubtedly promote the same sort of speculative ■■■■■■■■■■■ America-bashing bullshit. All the bullshitters must stick together in order to keep the bullshit they promote from varying too much.

These two need to get a room in a sleazy motel.

1 Like

That is what I and President Trump hope happens. Despite what the Liberal Trolls here say, military action is the last thing Trump wants.He has given Iran every possible chance to reverse its course but they have become more obstinate day by day.

1 Like

Hence the definition of bullshitter as a prevailing theme! :rofl:

Short term, to bring them back to the negotiating table and to cut out their attacks on the US.

Long term destabilizing them enough internally to turn their focus inward and hopefully to eventually bring down the regime.

Complete bullshit…

Trump made a key campaign promise with respect to the ME and our troops there, promising to end deployments and trillions being wasted there.

But we’re seeing a different reality.

US blood and treasure only matter when it’s the other party spending them. That statement holds no matter which party is in power.

Oh I’m perfectly aware of this. But Trump wasn’t a politician, he was going to be different.

You keep saying this over and over and over.

It is twisted logic. You are basically saying he made a campaign promise to allow attacks on our embassies with no reprisals.

Alleged planned imminent attacks I think you mean…

Perhaps you missed this in the news?

Apologies, I thought we were discussing the Soleimani killing fiasco, not the Hezzbollah bombeng that led to the Baghdad embassy fiasco. Too many fiascos.

1 Like

Well, as long ( snicker ) as the money wasn’t directed to fund terrorism. Liberal 101: The money was used to set up doily knitting classes & to fund Islamic women’s liberation.

How many times are you going to post the same crap here? What is the matter?r Running out propaganda materials that you can’t think of something new to post?

Truth NEVER loses its relevence and while it continues to trigger you I’ll keep posting it.