Republic Standard: Race and IQ: More important than it should be to nationalists

You brought up the subject of diploma mills.

:rofl: ā€œDadā€?

The English are useless. Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell.

Perhaps an immigrant runs a diploma millā€¦and sells worldwide.

IQ is an individual trait, not a group trait. The whole premise is flawed.

1 Like

laughs%20in%20british

Plenty of blue collar/construction workers who has dyslexiaā€¦the reason why they go into that line of work is because they donā€™t have to read or writeā€¦but mostly donā€™t have to write.

Other then that weakness theyā€™re some of most brilliant creative people Iā€™ve met.

Anglosphere needs to become more of a thick. Here we have shared cultures, shared histories, shared peopleā€¦ and we treat one another as if weā€™re just another country in my instances. To say preference should be given to people from the Anglosphere is ā€˜racistā€™ today.

For those people IQ tests arenā€™t great

In what way? Imagery they can excel well beyond a normal brainā€¦while reading, specially writing they usually fall below normal.

Example. Everything being equal both subjects, one being normal other with dyslexia have equal IO. Normal one has steady readings across the spectrum while one with dyslexia will have lower reading in one area such as reading and writing but accelerate beyond what is normal in other areas.

And thatā€™s where they claim gifted parts comes in. :wink:

You need a basic reading competence to understand the IQ test questions. Language is really the key first step to good performance. Itā€™s not a surprise that education is known to raise IQ score. I know several people of the kind you are referred to with terrible English skills, often not because they are dyslexic but simply because they had no interest and dropped out of school early.

I seeā€¦what education does is flat line, stabilized the intelligent that you do have. Doesnā€™t ā€œIncreaseā€ intelligence all that much.

Sayā€¦you arenā€™t one of those New Englander elitist snobs are you?

Whatā€™s my identity got to do with this? Iā€™m making fairly straight forward points unrelated to identity.

Youā€™ve changed what I said above. I said education increases IQ score - thatā€™s a fact - whereas you said intelligence. IQ score attempts to measure intelligence, I think most people would accept itā€™s an imperfect measure at that.

Intelligence is complex, demonstrating intelligence in an IQ test isnā€™t just an assessment of innate ability, prior education is important. As I said above, IQ tests have been trending up ever since it was first widely measured and has to be reset to 100 every so often.

Point 1: Libs get orgasms talking about IQ among national leaders. Its amusing really since they are often not the brightest crayon in the box. Ohā€¦I know, I know, post docs vote 2 to 1 for Democrats. But so do high school dropouts. So ā€¦ itā€™s a wash.

Iā€™d take a strong, honest, and wise leader over one whose only advantage is intelligence.
Maybe Iā€™d choose IQ if I needed someone to strategize my national defenses. But outside of those jobs that are perfect for the geniusesā€¦ well donā€™t forget what McNamaraā€™s whiz kids did to small arms weaponry. IQ is not always the right tool for the job.

Point 2:
Take an average or below average person ā€¦ but Iā€™m not talking about idiots. They have to compensate in order to compete with the higher IQs. They do it with perseverance, physical ability, bravery, creativity (as the article pointed out), risk taking, sacrificeā€¦ etc. You think these traits are not needed in a society? We often get them as a result of an IQ that isā€¦ challenged.

So, the article is right on. IQ is important but you are making a mistake if you overestimate its importanceā€¦ a mistake above and beyond what some may view as an impediment to focusing on your own race and culture.

1 Like

Again education doesnā€™t necessary increase one intelligent. The Flynn effect that you may or may not be talking about is due to stabilization of that individual environment.

Using my own experience I can walk onto a lot and visualize what Iā€™m going to build or clients description of what they want. And image starts taking shape in precise details in which I can start building piece by piece. That complete vision I can rotate around in my head, doorways, kitchen, colors right to exact detailsā€¦

That one knowledge canā€™t be learnā€¦youā€™re basically born with.

Other one are building codes and engineering etc. Thatā€™s educational. That doesnā€™t increase your IQ.

Most talented engineers and architects have that natural gift, and thus why the chosen that particular field.

As for locationā€¦it does matter. Everyone is byproduct of there environment. Youā€™re no exception.

Again education doesnā€™t necessary increase one intelligent. The Flynn effect that you may or may not be talking about is due to stabilization of that individual environment.

You really need to stop arguing things I didnā€™t say. I repeat, I said IQ, yet you keep implying I said intelligence.

The Flynn effect demonstrates that IQ isnā€™t a perfect measure of intelligence - unless you believe we have evolved to be smarter over the past 100 years?

The point, IQ and intelligence are not the same thing.

As for locationā€¦it does matter. Everyone is byproduct of there environment. Youā€™re no exception

ā€¦which also has an impact on IQ scores.

Did you or did you not say this?

As for IQ test. Yes it is imperfect measure of one intelligence.

Iā€™m talking about associating education to IQ or intelligence to be more precisely.

As for your last sentence does it?

One can say having stable environment increases intelligence because they have opportunity to explore other areas of their brain.

Or out of social chaos one hone his or her skills using other parts of their brain.

So who would have higher IQ or intelligence if everything being equal? One that grown up in stable environment or one in chaotic environment?

To say education increases IQ or intelligent is naive at best.

Did you or did you not say this?

ā€œIQ Scoreā€ - yes I said that. I said IQ score - not intelligence.

Iā€™m talking about associating education to IQ or intelligence to be more precisely.

Thatā€™s great but I said IQ score, not intelligence. You quoted a guy who said IQ, not intelligence. IQ is obviously correlated to intelligence, but it is not a perfect measure of intelligence, and itā€™s certainly not intelligence.

As for your last sentence does it?

Yes it does, education has an impact on IQ score. This has been proven by science. The Flynn effect also shows that education has an impact on IQ scores. This means people from low educational backgrounds are more likely to score lower in an IQ test as a result of their upbringing.

In other words, there is more than one variable at work in IQ scores and conclusions about innate intelligence based on IQ scores is not good science. If you cannot isolate a variable you cannot be sure which variable explains the difference. Thatā€™s important!

To say education increases IQ or intelligent is naive at best.

Your transparent attempts to claim I said intelligence, when I said IQ, are pretty pathetic. IQ and intelligence are not the same thing. The former attempts to measure the latter.

Again you have bought into elitist snobbery by equating IQ with education and thatā€™s a biggest misconception out there.

It may be that those with higher IQ or intelligence goes on to farther their educationā€¦but it doesnā€™t mean education increases their IQ/intelligence.

But thanks for discussion. Iā€™m getting bored with it.

Now is that because I have attention deficit disorderā€¦or has this discussion failed in stimulating my brain?

Again you have bought into elitist snobbery by equating IQ with education and thatā€™s a biggest misconception out there.

Itā€™s not elitist snobbery. Science has proven education has an effect on IQ scores. Whatā€™s elitist snobbery is to dismiss something (science) because you believe you know better.

It may be that those with higher IQ or intelligence goes on to farther their educationā€¦but it doesnā€™t mean education increases their IQ/intelligence.

Again, itā€™s a scientific fact education improves IQ scores. Not sure why you donā€™t look it up.

For example: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797618774253?journalCode=pssa

ā€¦and:

Now is that because I have attention deficit disorderā€¦or has this discussion failed in stimulating my brain?

Who knows and who cares?

Then maybe you can explain Leonardo Da Vinciā€¦go ahead Iā€™ll wait.