Republic Standard: Race and IQ: More important than it should be to nationalists

A strawman in any culture is still a strawman.

Shut up dude. You made a stupid comment and I called you on it. Not everything you dislike is a strawman.

Also - where is your source?

Did you refute what I said? No. You didn’t.
You posted something that I did not say and then you called yourself on it. That was no doubt easier since your debate opponent then was an easier mark and … somewhat slow.

My source is my experience.
If you prefer linky links then go Google. I will defer to my own experience while you stick your finger in the Google anus.

Where was your evidence to support the following claim:

Your comment implies that there are “others” that we would mesh better with in the workplace. There must be some kind of metric you are using to support your assertion that we don’t “mesh” with Brits in the workplace.

As is mine - but according to your flawed way of thinking that makes my claim a strawman and your claim correct.

I posted the observations of my experience.

And considering that you failed to include the qualifier adverb that I used, “seamlessly”, when you refer to my comment about not meshing, I’d say any other responses to you would be the equivalent of pearls before swine. Our English language is one of the pearls of our culture. And if you ignore the precision and nuance that we can achieve with it, you probably feel more at home communicating with those who smack their tongue and grunt to communicate.

Enough with you. Ungh ungh.

I like pancakes.

1 Like

Moon is strong in your chart?

Jupiter big.

Jupiter where?.. 2nd? 4th?

Nm… off topic.

Dumb SJW article. It’s the same tired “argument” as “why u don’t hire moar blak muzlim wimmen”.

How many SJWs does it take to say…
“Because they’re fucking crazy” ?

triggered%202

A person’s IQ is unrelated to its position on the issue of border control…with exception of complete idiots that are not aware of the definition of either word.

You seem to exclude blue collar workers from the “high” IQ group. That is an uneducated assumption.

Also you seem to conflate “high” IQ with being an asset to society. I have no doubt that there are many brilliant criminals.

A distinct bell curve is alive and well in the distribution of IQ scores for each of the categories of people mentioned here. I have no doubt that they overlap just as do those depicted in the subject article.

2 Likes

This is common knowledge to those who read a lot. Degrees are available without attending any class or completing any online course. All that is required is MONEY.

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=U513DF&PC=U513&q=fake+college+degrees

One can also purchase fake transcripts.

I doubt it. I think it’s more his drive to satisfy his need to control others.

Yes.

Thank you. Hope you get better soon.

That is an astounding post.

Ah, but those are irrelevant.