Ralph Northam and Friend Dressed in Blackface and a KKK Robe for Yearbook Photo

racism
left-wing-racists

Ok let’s discuss Willmore Kendall and William Buckley. 2 key conservatives in the movement around the same time as Byrd. What were their views?

Then pick any modern conservative and tell me what they view. I bet they are identical.

Only of you define buckley’s views as as the litmus test for today’s conservatives.

And if they dont believe as buckley did, you will say… “oh. That’s not a real conservative”

Liberals are now enbracing Buckleys opinion on tarriffs.

no , let’s discuss Ralph Northam and his friend allegedly dressed in a black face and Klan robe for a yearbook photo.

if you want to discuss conservativism, Buckley or Kendal, start your own thread and Im will more than happy to discuss.

I know this is my fault for bring up that scumbag Byrd…
I should know better.

OK, to be fair and because I don’t know what the story on that is because I was not there, but there is coon hunting. It could possibly relate to that. I’m not defending it, just saying there is more than one thing associated with the word coon. Heck, I’m reading a children’s story right now that is about a racoon and they call him a coon, not a racoon and this was not written ages ago.

As I stated before, I’m not a real fan of this type of destruction of an individual’s life, career etc.

There is NO ONE, who is so lilly white they can stand on their pedestal and claim the moral high ground.

There must be forgiveness, there must be moderation and there must be common sense used.

Let’s play a game…

I’m going to post an excerpt from 2 different conservatives from 2 different eras. I want you to tell me which was from a 1950s conservative and which was from a 2000s conservative.

“Breaking down the sexual barriers between the races is a major weapon of cultural destruction because it means the dissolution of the cultural boundaries that define breeding and the family, and, ultimately, the transmission and survival of the culture itself.“

And

”whether the white community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas where it does not predominate numerically?“

Guess when those snippets were written?

I agree. Let’s discuss Northam, like I’ve been doing until someone brought Byrd into the discussion. I thought ish brought him up?

Anyway I stand by my previous assertion. He should resign.

I might have been the guilty one for bringing him up.:wink:

In any case funny how libs/democrats will say or do anything to deny their past.

Now there is new talking point extremist radicals are propagating. Anyone slightly to left of AOC is now a Conservative.

So all the ills that left brought onto society over the last decade will be blamed on conservatives.

They can’t accept any responsibility at all.

Went back and check…it was CMI that brought him up…blame him. :rofl:

The second is not a complete thought.
Not a sentence.

To those people in the huts and villages of half the globe struggling to break the bonds of mass misery, we pledge our best efforts to help them help themselves

Liberal or conservative?

“We need to take these people on, they are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators. No conscience. No empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel,”

Liberal or conservative

That was racist as hell…bring em to heel.

That was from lefts beloved Queen.

Oh Prag will come along and say she is a conservative. :wink:

Edit to add…and I have no doubt he voted for his Queen in 2016.

Yes. “Bring them to heel”

But libs love her. Race is only a card they play… not a real concern of theirs.

Yep, knowing she was a racist who praised Robert KKK Byrd at his funeral.

Which bring us back to my original post. Even if they knew who Northam was they would still voted for him

Ok. Ill behave myself now.
I tend to have a wide view of what’s on-topic… mainly because I know what a thing is partly by doing a compare-contrast analyses with other things.

I can’t understand any other way. Sorry.
I just ordered some cherry marzipan to help me focus.

Im on the fence about this because this is something that happened years ago and I mean years ago but on the other hand one has to be held accountable for their actions too.

Even though Im not a democrat supporter by any stretch of the imagination , my beef is why bring this up now?

And if your vetting system is that bad, am I supposed to trust you to vet asylum seekers coming to the America?

I like what RTchoke posted about why he thinks they outed Northam

If he likes the idea of aborted children, of perverted men in the little girls bathrooms, and economic slavery on the Democrat plantation…you BET they would have voted for him.

Same here…maybe because we’re political informed. :wink:

You keep equating the liberal ideology with the Democratic Party. Yes today, liberals are in the Democratic Party but back in 1950’s liberals where in the Republican Party.

You are right the Democratic Party had an history of racism prior to, and shortly after, the civila rights movement. However over time the Democratic Party adopted more liberal views and that is where we sit today.

I hope she slaps you. :rofl: