Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery

What I wanna know is can I break the social distancing directive when I have an intimate relationship with the girl in that pic :heart_eyes:

If you speak Russian, I guess.
The red pennant says “Be ready!”

So when one of these cops is fatally shot will the records show that they died of a bullet or a virus??

Maybe the bullet is contaminated with the virus.

New York, New York.

I done did a lot of livin. So, even God can’t take those years away from me. Ya live till ya die. Not that you should court disaster. Grandma Vilula told me, during the Spanish flu, you could go out, look up & down the street, and see bodies wrapped in bed sheets waiting to be picked up.

Right on cue! Some things are predictable!

Our battle against the U.S. Chamber of Crony Commerce has been ongoing for many years. When Donald Trump came down the escalator, our initial support was based on the possibility President Trump would crush the influence of the CoC and all its minions.

Donohue is the disgusting bile, the residue, that remains after the pus is drained from the swamp. Donohue is the pusher of a Wall Street toxic infection that damn near destroyed the economy of the United States.

The CoC were the primary architects of Clinton, Bush and Obama trade agreements including the insufferable TPP. All three previous administrations sub-contracted the writing of trade agreements to Donohue and his corrupt Wall Street corporate cronies.

The CoC is by far the largest lobbying group in Washington DC and they spend tens of millions trying to retain their Chinese investments. This group will never see quarter from us….

Signed “The Deplorables!”

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that this CV thing is all happening during Passover or is it Purim.
Just another cohencidence???

You seem to have some kind of admiration for him, but he’s the most useless and deluded politician we’ve ever been lumbered with, as Chancellor of the Exchequer and Prime minister. As Chancellor, instead of bailing out the banks, he should have underwritten all indebtedness of everyone in the UK, then the banks would have sorted themselves out tout de suite, and at no cost to the taxpayers.

Also, I don’t know whether or not he’s still an MP and drawing a parliamentary salary plus expenses, but I haven’t seen him in the House ever since he walked out of Downing Street; so if he is still an MP then he’s taking English taxpayers’ money under false pretences - embezzling it, in other words. Are you British??

The 1918 pandemic was exacerbated by the mass movement of troops and populations, plus the fact it was a hundred years ago and medical science has moved on a bit since then. But if you believe this coronavirus is the real McCoy rather than agenda-driven, there’s nothing I can say that will dissuade you of it, so I guess it’s over and out?

Ok now some quotes from the experts.

[The government’s anti-COVID19 measures] are grotesque, absurd and very dangerous […] The life expectancy of millions is being shortened.

I have never seen anything like this, anything anywhere near like this. I’m not talking about the pandemic, because I’ve seen 30 of them, one every year. It is called influenza. And other respiratory illness viruses, we don’t always know what they are. But I’ve never seen this reaction, and I’m trying to understand why.

f we had not known about a new virus out there, and had not checked individuals with PCR tests, the number of total deaths due to “influenza-like illness” would not seem unusual this year.

n Italy, one in ten people diagnosed die, according to the findings of the Science publication, that is statistically one of every 1,000 people infected. Each individual case is tragic, but often – similar to the flu season – it affects people who are at the end of their lives.

[…]

If we close the schools, we will prevent the children from quickly becoming immune.

No such draconian measures were applied during the 2009 influenza pandemic, and they obviously cannot be applied every winter, which is all year round, as it is always winter somewhere. We cannot close down the whole world permanently.

This is my favourite…

But remember the joke about tigers. “Why do you blow the horn?” “To keep the tigers away.” “But there are no tigers here.” “There you see!”

1 Like

It would appear that, thanks to wiser heads without agendas, the wheels are beginning to come off the coronavirus wagon, as indeed they did with the Salisbury pantomime. This ‘pandemic’ is preparatory social engineering writ large, or I’m a fucking Dutchman. Hyperbole, MSM mania, and figures being plucked out of thin air, are causing this mass hysteria because the sheeple - even though there has been a whole decade of proven official lying, dissembling, and subterfuge - in their gullibility or absence of wisdom, are falling for it hook, line and sinker.

What about this ludicrous ‘clapping for the carers’ last night? How fucking insulting and condescending to medical staff who are fully fitted out with protective gear, and are willingly doing their bit in the latest outbreak of seasonal 'flu which is how they voluntarily earn their living. But what about supermarket staff ad other essential workers who have nothing to protect them? They’re the real heroes.

NB Talking of supermarket staff - the supermarket I went to yesterday was almost fully stocked - including packs of toilet rolls, many of them 9- and 15-packs, and not a shopper in the aisle they were displayed in.

1 Like

Yep it’ll be over by Easter.
Please note that Dr. Birx is not from CDC nor John Hopkins. She is now explaining that the models used by the academics which have created such a panic are just wrong.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/white-house-tries-to-explain-the-ferguson-model-was-just-wrong/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=RSS

So why are TPTB doing this? Some options…

(1) squeeze China and derail (if possible) its silk road project, perhaps, if "managed’ correctly, even lead to a regime change in Beijing more amenable to Mr. Globaloney’s world-wide mafiosi;
(2) squeeze Mr. Trump and deny him his platform and election strategy (the rallies);
(3) create a distraction for a financial reset of some sort. To these might be added some other benefits:
(4) distract from Mr. Biden’s evident dementia, and remove platforms that would require him to debate publicly, in effect, to “politically quarantine” him and remove him from public view and scrutiny;
(5) put as much pressure on the middle class as possible, and break down small businesses.

CUI BONO

I still believe it has to do with a worldwide single currency; the US and UK ‘financial support for people and businesses’ is just a way of preparing to let the dollar and the pound fade into the background and make way for the new one, whatever it’ll be called.

Yep thats probly 6 lol

I bet you’ll find this interesting . . .

I’d never heard of her before this virus thing but she sure knows what she’s talking about. It’s only 20 minutes, and when she mentions The Mandibles, it’s her book about the US defaulting on its national debt of $7 trillion and the ramifications of it. I think she calls it ‘fiscal dystopia’ :scream:

1 Like

Here’s an idea to make money from them: Give one to two Dutchmen, then sell the copper wire.

Life imitating art?..

Sounds like another Soros, just a different flavor.

“Damage trading relationships for years to come”. Oops, that horse already left the barn.

China has cost us billions in faulty products as well as theft of our technology. We should never do business with China again…

1 Like

I believe you live till you die; but like I said, don’t court disaster. I refuse to just stop living. Oh Yeah, I wash my hands with carbolic soap. So, something.