Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

This guy is spot on.

It’s only a matter of time before the world has had enough of this ridiculous virus; killing everyone without even infecting them. COVID is/has been the biggest lie foisted on the world for political/power/control reasons ever in history.

1 Like

You should watch this video. This was recorded in 2014 and everything that this guy was talking about is dead on as if he knew this was going to happen.

https://youtu.be/ag_TRgwWPAY

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

This is good and you will enjoy this one

Something is not right “… There’s a website tracking professional sports figures worldwide who have died or been seriously injured by the vaccine. Each instance is cited and recorded and the total number of professional athletes – just this year – who have died or suffered serious vaccine injury is now almost 300 [DATA LINK]

In a similar effort a video has been created to remind everyone how much propaganda effort was put forth as a result of collaboration between the U.S. government and Hollywood [much of this I had never seen]. {Direct Rumble Link Here} The vaccine push is then contrast against the mounting examples of serious injury from the vaccine. The final video is quite powerful. WATCH:

2 Likes

If they didn’t have anything to hide then why is Pfizer so desperate to to push out the years exceeding life times before making their info public? This is by all accounts an admission of guilt and trying to cover the evidence up! The American people should burn down their head quarters! This is nuts!

2 Likes

This this happing in other sports???
Investigation finds 278% increase in Worldwide Heart Attack Deaths among Soccer Players in 2021 so far – The Expose (dailyexpose.uk)

1 Like

PJW nails it exactly on the head!

1 Like

2BEC12BE-CFF9-4DFA-A967-AF7B6755213E.jpeg.c4b11193451c17eec465402d8ec2410c

4 Likes

This is the kind of righteous anger that I want to see more of!

2 Likes

I can’t agree with this guy more if I wanted to!

Fucking cock suckers!

1 Like

2 Likes

This was beautiful sh*T! Bols!

People standing up to these monsters needs to start happening!

1 Like
1 Like

Apparently Fauci has long put politics before medical ethics to save lives, going back to the days of Aides patients where tens of thousands died due to Fauci’s decisions. Getting the message now?

1 Like

This could be downright criminal!