Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

2 Likes

The Democrats! The party of liars and Hypocrites. It only matters when they do it right? How many swamp reptiles can you spot here that are still present in Congress today?

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1345455540508483586?s=20

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1345456131980800004?s=20

1 Like

Folks like us want change. We took a risk and voted for it (Trump).

Clearly, by voting in Biden, anyone who says they want change is just voting for more of the same establishment.

Edit to add: I did not vote for Trump the first time around but did so this year as he very much so earned my vote and support.

3 Likes

Why didn’t you vote for trump the first time I understand between him and Hillary didn’t feel like the best choices but at least he’s not a warmongering psychopath

Honestly dis the media sway you you with the grab them by the p word thing??

Why must you assume the worst?

No, I did not vote for Hillary.

I learned a valuable lesson when I voted for Perot.

What does matter is he earned my vote this time around.

1 Like
2 Likes

Screenshot_9

2 Likes

Now tell me there was no massive election fraud.

e5efb5ca8f5469c3

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good luck my freedom loving Americas fuck China and Communism and fuck the corruption running deep in our society like normal the fight is in your hands the next couple of days will be very important historical

Starship Troopers - Going To War - YouTube

I might be wrong but I think it still is and lethal injection is also included

1 Like
2 Likes

No “treason” has been committed, and our militaries top brass has stated more than once already that they will NOT be involved in anything related to election integrity. It is not a military matter, and Trump’s call, were it to even be made, would not be answered…

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·4h
I have no idea extent of blackmail scheme of raping & killing children but given the number of agencies involved, the hundreds of thousands of missing children, & the otherwise inexplicable actions of many powerful officials, celebrities, & business leaders, I fear the worst.

1 Like

I heard that Texas, a while back, removed firing squad from the list of possibles after a capital subject demanded that he be executed by firing squad.

Of course, they can always outsource the execution of treasoners.

4 Likes