Obama WH corruption: Rampant pay to play by Clinton, Kerry, and Biden

Because no one in the Obama administration would testify and the Obama justice department wouldn’t do anything about it. I guess I don’t have a problem going after corrupt government officials who left Americans in a foreign land to die.

1 Like

You describe the Trump White House right now.

Where are the dead Americans? Where is the US ambassador’s body being dragged through the street by third world jihadis?

Don’t equate Benghazi with your perpetual butthurt over losing an election…in 2015.

2 Likes

Complete bullshit. In total they questioned 102 witness, viewed 25,000 documents, hell they questioned Clinton herself for 11 hours…

https://www.gop.gov/solution_content/benghazi/

Where it the testimony of Ben Rhodes?

1 Like

You don’t care about that, a liberal Obama appointee. You’re faux anger about that is just so you can beat Obama up…

You obviously don’t know shit about Benghazi.

1 Like

There was no election in 2015…

Yeah - typo. Who cares.

I know far more than you do about it. And the reason why Gowdy came up empty handed EIGHT times is because he wasn’t even investigating the real crime committed by the Obama Administration in Benghazi, and that’s because too many republicans who supported the operation would have been implicated…

As long as you can beat somebody up, accuracy doesn’t matter I suppose. :man_shrugging:

No you don’t! You are phony POS troll bot who is always constantly making shit up here! It’s the main reason why everybody thinks you are an asshat clown! You are not only a waste of time having any discussion with but a waste of space here!