New Stunning Development Exposes Biden Corruption BREAKING

This is going to be very interesting

The full story

In a major development in the ongoing exposé of Vice President Joe Biden using his office to gain financial wealth, a business associate of Hunter Biden, Lt. Tony Bobulinski, has confirmedhow the bribery and payment system worked.

Hunter Biden was essentially the bagman for the Biden family; and various foreign business interests paid money into Hunter’s accounts as a pass-through to pay-off Joe Biden for his influence on policy that supported their financial interests. Joe Biden is fully exposed within the sworn statement by Tony Bobulinski. It is a stunning development :

1603404351493m
1603404385610m
1603404419320m

1 Like

The left’s biggest thing they can get on Trump is Rudy tucking in his pants in the presence of a 24 year old actress lmao

Biden is fucked.

The China connection is even more revealing, especially given the fact the CCP exfiltrated 14 Trillion dollars in pension funds and this revelation is certainly to tie into that mess.

BTW here is the list that is connected to the joint venture with Biden and Harris’s name is on it.

That is all too funny, sadly it’s true and this one of these slow boil of frog and jumping out of the pot moments.

Are you relieved that for once the Big Guy wasn’t Michelle Obama?

1 Like

On Lou Dobbs tonite, Tom Fitton and Sydney Powell discuss the Michael Flynn case, The Biden Corruption and the FBI. Norally most would gloss over these types of day time drama, but in succinct terms the two of them lay out exactly what should happen and lay waste to the obvious corruption to which the FBI and the DOJ refuse to do anything about, especially charging Joe Biden of RICO charges. The evidence is quite clear. Furthermore, what is extrordinary and remarkable about this is there is currently three scandals associated with this latest episode when it comes to this latest revelation of Biden’s laptop.

1. Biden’s Corruption (RICO)
  2. Big Tech Cover-up
  3. FBI and DOJ cover-up where they sat on this information.

Unfkingbelievable that this is happening, the dissent into indifference when nothing is being done about seems at this point justified.

When Tom Fitton warns Tony Bobulinski to stay away from the FBI… I have to say it reminds me of six former career federal officials in DC -with deep personal knowledge of the FBI- who warned me personally (in July) to never step foot in any FBI office regardless of their enticements, statements, assurances or promises. Six completely independent former FBI/DOJ officials with no skin in the proverbial game; at four completely random times; told me there is nothing about those DC institutions that is not 100% corrupted by extreme political influence. Flynn is also their hostage.