Dr manHOLE QUEERBOY New donnie tapes ..damning!

SO CNN just PLAYED tape of donnie in a conversation with the Sect. of State of Georgia…Trump
is heard in his words saying "find some votes and un-certify the election and give it to him…

Now this is donnie the President actively trying to have the SOS of Georgia… TO FIND VOTES FOR HIM… My bet is this is highly illegal…in fuking believable…put him in jail

fake news!!!

1 Like

CNN, ROTFLMAO.

Should be easy enough as they found enough votes for the village idiot with dementia.

1 Like

YA …prove it minion

HAHAHAHAHA YOU’LL NEVER LISTEN TO IT RETRUMPLICON!
BUT LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL…HAHAHAHAHAemphasized text

It’s not fake news, anyone can listen to the tape, it’s lengthy and Brad tells Trump that they went before the state house and senate and answered all of Trump’s accusations. And he said that the so called video evidence was so chopped up and lacking context by Giuliani that it has no credibility.

Are you trying to say donnie didn’t say that he needed 11,000+ votes and he wanted the states attorney to find them and de-certify the election so donnie wins…etc.

If you’re talking to me, no, of course I’m not saying that. Biden won by 11,779 and Trump asked Brad to go find him 11,800 votes…

“Efforts to reject the votes of the Electoral College and sow doubt about Joe Biden’s victory strike at the foundation of our republic,” Ryan said in a statement. “It is difficult to conceive of a more anti-democratic and anti-conservative act than a federal intervention to overturn the results of state-certified elections and disenfranchise millions of Americans. The fact that this effort will fail does not mean it will not do significant damage to American democracy.”

I think it’s funny how even a squirrel in January desperately tries to find a nut to show off but epically fails.

1 Like

Hey Iceturd! That is right up there claiming you have a master black belt! It’s the internet ya know! :rofl:

1 Like

Monte, even with a name change you just don’t change.

Seems you can’t read as all over this site there’s information posted on the fraud perpetrated by the leftists. Is it now patriotic to commit fraud in an election as long as Trump is defeated???

1 Like

No, it’s not. Why don’t you listen to the tape of Trump and the SOS…:man_shrugging:

You are a stupid prick if you think the Georgia Secretary of State did not violate the US Constitution and enable fraudulent votes (in the thousands) for Godfather Joe Biden and he mobsters.

The elected officials of the battleground states circumvented their own legislatures and illegally changed the election requirements for their own states.

All of them should be arrested for treason.

3 Likes

There was well over 11,800 illegally cast votes in Georgia.

3 Likes

Trust in the integrity of our election processes is sacrosanct and binds our citizenry and the States in this union together. Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin destroyed that trust and compromised the security and integrity of the 2020 election

1 Like

Sorry I missed your intent…

1 Like

Ya republicans cheated to have a Democrat a win…you retrumpliCONS are the biggest
gaggle of liars ever to accumulate in the history of the world…

PROVE YOUR ACCUSATIONS THAT A REPUBLICAN SOS FIXED IT FOR BIDEN…YOU’RE A BUNCH OF FOOL LIARS…

He’s been saying the same thing on Twitter

The SOS illegally changed election procedures for choosing electors. This is delegated BY THE US CONSTITUTION to the LEGISLATURES of the states…not to the SOS or a bunch of judges. They ILLEGALLY changed the rules.

They undermined the US constitution…even if there had been no election fraud committed.

Get that through your thick fuckin’ head!

2 Likes