Mt. St. Helens May 18th 1980

You set the standard, I am only following it.

Layers of Rock? Duh!

According to your assertion one has to be standing there with a video camera witnessing the event itself in order to be valid while ignoring other methodologies for scientific inquiry to be correct! That is not only a flawed argument but limited in its scope when comparing two different events that took place at two different periods. You proved nothing and your little diatribe is nothing more than a pissing contest.

Oh yeah sure! But it was you who made the assertion originally and now itā€™s me that is setting the standard! Gotcha!

SO you chose to be insulting rather than offer your evidences for your blind-faith in MYA?

As observed AND video recorded, sediment layers CAN and do pancake on each other in a matter of hours and days. So the sole belief the time is required is not valid.

I asked the question for you to prove your belief based on your denial of scientific discovery which I presented. But you chose to offer invective rather than evidences.

I provided an answer but you simply chose to ignore it! Imagine that!

You answered a question I did not ask, but one you wanted to answer.

Insulting? How? The fact I am pointing out how ridiculous your argument is? Since when did you assume your views are more valid than ones already established? Since when do you invalidate other methodologies of scientific inquires? Questions you obviously donā€™t want to acknowledge or answer instead we get more word salad from you!

Read much do you?

This evidence of layering over long ages has been falsified, as I pointed out, by the observed and video recorded of identical layering at St. Helens.

Try again?

No that is not correct when referencing the grand Canyons geology and you can not prove that the Grand Canyon was formed in a matter of days. Itā€™s quite that simple!

You can not prove it took millions of years to form. I have shown references to how a similar geological formation CAN and did form in days.

Itā€™s THAT simple.

Itā€™s flawed argument because you are comparing two different Geological makeups! So no I donā€™t have to try again science supports that as being true. If you can not cite a credible source that supports your statements then you are not correct in claiming the Grand Canyon was formed in days!

I can prove it, and I already did. You did not provide anything!

You can not provide ANY empirical evidence for the formation of the GC requiring long ages. Geologists draw conclusions by comparisons of similar formations. What credible evidence do YOU have for millions of years?

What credible evidence do you have that it was created within days?

And have they used the Mt St Helenā€™s to support your theory? Please provide that otherwise you got nothing!

I can provide for your pleasure, thousands of hours of video recording of the event at St. Helens and the scientistsā€™ analysis/opinion of the observable result of the eruption and consequential catastrophic damage by the ash, mud, water, ice and super-heated steam.

I am talking about specifically a credible scientific geological expert who is stated your theory as being correct and using Mt St, Helens as a comparison! Try again!

Exactly, that is what scientists do, observe, test and repeat. Avoiding my question makes you look evasive and without an answer.