More Insanity (PETA vs Baseball): 'Bullpen' is offensive to cows and should be renamed 'arm barn'

The crazy shit just keeps coming from Leftist loons, now it’s the Leftists favorite PETA nutjobs and it’s about Muh Cows Feelings and Baseball is the target.

Remember many Leftists don’t even know which BATHROOM they should be using, or to use a Baseball analogy many Leftists don’t know whether they are batting or pitching :clown_face:

I mean the below article is another situation that could LITERALLY be from The Babylon Bee.

ROFLAO at The Tampa Bay Rays Trolling the PETA nutjobs:

2 Likes

Another organization that began years ago with good intentions gone astray……

1 Like

I hear they want to change the name Red Sox lol

1 Like

If you read about PETA they actually abuse and kill animals, I have read very upsetting articles about PETA killing up to 90% of the animals that go to their shelters. They are ANTI-Animals and complete hypocrites.

Fuck PETA:

1 Like

As I said, an original good intent gone astray. PETA was founded 41 years ago and one of their first cases which led to arrest and conviction was for a guy abusing a monkey…they took on cock fighters and dog fighters etc. they’ve gone off the deep end….:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Don’t these people have a real job or do something we’ll approve of instead of these Bullshit antics.

1 Like