Migrants urinate in Swedish boy’s mouth while robbing him

I didn’t blame anybody for anything.

That is what the resident clown does all the time here! Play the contrarian in order to seek attention!

The statics in Sweden are not. Which lends credibility to the video.

He was likely scared of what the animals might do to him if he didn’t listen to what they were telling him to do. They were already beating him and taking his money.

What, you’re saying that one justifies the other? :roll_eyes:

They brought it on themselves, and now it’s too late to turn the clock back. Fuck the dumb Swedes, they made their bed now they must sleep in it. We just have to ensure we don’t make the same mistake they did?

Their (radical Islamists) timing is impeccable; they saw the West has become soft with extreme liberalism and now’s the time to kick off the JIhad. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Doesn’t matter; it was an attack on a human by sub humans. Time for humans to unite.

Well no of course not, just pointing out the reality.

You make a point about cleaning our own house. “Civilized countries have their own home grown monsters, that slip through the cracks, to sort out; so why would they even consider importing more”? I hope I’m credited with those words of wisdom. Jimsouth aka The Voice of Reason.

1 Like

“WE” ARE MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE !!! SMH WTF !!! :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

The difference between Sweden & my area of the PA Coal Regions is, in my area, someone would have just shot those knuckle draggers. You can’t swing a dead cat in my neighborhood, without hitting someone who is armed to the teeth. Just in, Sweden to initiate, “How To Beg For Your Life” seminars.

And please don’t forget where this all started.

Have all the men in Sweden lost their testosterone or are enuchs??? When will they decide enogh is enough and beat these scum to within an inch of their life.
These scum will be coddled by Sweden’s legal system and should made an example of by frustrated people.
No one deserves to be urinated on which is disgusting.

Because they know the Swedish authorities will pounce on them if they do? This is Sweden’s ‘moment of madness’, which (deja vu alert) most countries undergo - as mine is now. In other words, the liberal lunatics have taken over the asylum.

1 Like