Melbourne, Australia: “The Holocaust 卐 Is A Lie” painted on Jewish cafe

I’m not the one here making definitive statements as to who is responsible.

I’m simply observing that there is a possibility that they are responsible based on past practices of their fellow chosen people.

There is also a possibility that they aren’t responsible.

1 Like

I’ve made no statements of responsibility period yet you said I had to prove it wasn’t hoaxed.

Afraid to be held to your own standard? Can’t live up to it can you?

What the hell are you even talking about? I just covered both possibilities. Either they did it or somebody else did it.

1 Like

Your words, your standard yet now you run from it.

If somebody else did it it was probably one of their pals from the synagogue.

I wish the Holocaust had been real. Then we would have been free of this global menace.

2 Likes

Your words, your standard yet now you run from it.

So wait a minute…you are going to ignore the normal flow of the conversation that we were having and jump back to a joke I made earlier and use that to make whatever weak ass point you’re trying to make? That’s not how normal conversations work.

Here is what I think…

I personally think they probably didn’t do it because ■■■■ would be too scared to talk about the Holocaust not happening. That could jeopardize their lifetime welfare checks. They don’t want too many people looking into that subject.

I can’t rule them out completely though because they have a long history of pulling shyster shit like this.

I’m simply trying to hold you to the same standard you demanded of me.

c33dc57becab810421526cd2d42dee601e6842c18d18d063e30e46e5d2c1c7a4

1 Like

Whatever man. I was actually trying to have a conversation with you and I openly acknowledged both possibilities and shared with you what I thought the situation was.

It’s pointless. The only mode is maximum kvetching.

Nazi “final solution” to the ■■■■■■ issue was:

Transfer of ■■■■ to Palestine.

The British didn’t want this to happen because the ■■■■ were too pro-German

We know that is crap because it was all laid out at Wannsee by the Nazis and by how it was implemented so quit peddling that BS.

Your last there is complete garbage unsupportable by anything resembling fact.

It’s a long quote:

"
The Zionist Federation of Germany sent a memorandum of support to the Nazi Party on June 21, 1933. In it the Federation noted:

… a rebirth of national life such as is occurring in German life … must also take place in the ■■■■■■ national group.

On the foundation of the new [Nazi] state which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us, too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible … [81]

Far from repudiating this policy, the World Zionist Organization Congress in 1933 defeated a resolution calling for action against Hitler by a vote of 240 to 43.

During this very Congress, Hitler announced a trade agreement with the WZO’s Anglo-Palestine Bank, breaking, thereby, the ■■■■■■ boycott of the Nazi regime at a time when the German economy was extremely vulnerable. It was the height of the Depression and people were wheeling barrels full of worthless German Marks. The World Zionist Organization broke the ■■■■■■ boycott and became the principal distributor of Nazi goods throughout the Middle East and Northern Europe. They established the Ha’avara, which was a bank in Palestine designed to receive monies from the German-■■■■■■ bourgeoisie, with which sums Nazi goods were purchased in very substantial quantity."
https://www.marxists.org/history/etol/document/mideast/hidden/ch06.htm

Nazism = Zionism

1 Like

Oh BS, there were lots of German ■■■■ that were loyal Germans until the Nazis came out with all of their anti ■■■■■■ crap and as you already know the Nazis completely rejected any idea of accepting entreaties of the Zionist Federation.

Not a single ■■■■ was relocated from German to Palestine by the Nazi gov’t.

The WZO didn’t even exist as an organization until 1960.

There are sacred cows, and they must always be worshiped…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sacred cows are not sacred anymore.
(Like the six million narrative)

It is a good thing for human awakening.

Well, you can see right here on this forum that they are indeed still sacred…

1 Like

That’s true…

Nonetheless, the cow is being challenged. That’s a good start.

Like the American joke:
What is a lawyer at the bottom of the bay wearing concrete shoes?
That’s a good start.

Yes, agreed. More and more.

1 Like