Matt Trowbridge (D) of Massachusetts caught trying to meet a minor

Here is yet another Democrat pedophile caught in the act. These people are sick and disgusting. They always gravitate towards the Democratic Party because the DNC is pushing child molestation, child murder, and pedophilia as part of their official party platform. Disgusting.

Sick pricks like this need to be given the rope at high noon in the town square.

1 Like

Oh look. Another homosexual pedophile Democrat. Imagine my shock.

1 Like

Molesting and sexually assaulting children must be a right of passage for any Democrat candidate. They probably have to show proof before they will be allowed to have a “D” after their name.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Mike Lindell, Inventor, Manufacturer, and CEO of MyPillow®, Inc. Years ago, like you, I found myself extremely frustrated with my pillow going flat. Most pillows are designed to break down. I would wake up in the morning with a sore arm, my neck would hurt, my fingers would be numb, I would toss and turn all night not knowing why. I tried many different pillows on the market and none of them worked. So, I started to research pillows and study sleep disorders. I was adamant about creating the world’s healthiest, comfortable, most durable pillow to help folks stay asleep at night and avoid having nightmares about demonic Democrats who molest children.