Mass cell phone outages from coast to coast another sign zero hour is approaching this chart shows how quickly America could be brought to it's knees

- Preparing For The Worst Case Scenario With America A Nation In Chaos

Mass Cell Phone Outages From Coast To Coast Another Sign ‘Zero Hour’ Is Approaching - This Chart Shows How Quickly America Could Be Brought To It’s Knees

Well there are techie addicts and those mo fo’s would be jonesing like gawd dam crack addicts if not worse beings most ppl born from the late 80’s to now were born a fkn computer beast of some sort… that’s when life as you knew went bye bye.

https://allnewspipeline.com/This_Chart_Shows_How_Quickly_America_Could_Be_Brought_To_Its_Knees.php

1 Like

Everything has been working perfectly fine for me today and I use Verizon. I just tested and everything works.

1 Like

yaaay well next time u can always go here if you have troubles in the future.

Downdetector literally scrapes social media for people complaining about services being down then uses the locations of their social media posts to form a heat map. If a bunch of morons are jumping on a trending hashtag it will cause downdetector to report a spike on their gay ass heat maps. Research more.

1 Like

Learn to live with them goddamn cell phones.

1 Like