đź”´ Janet Yellen Admits Government Choosing Bank Bailout Winners and Losers

We are living in a banana republic. You boomers really fucked this country over.

We boomers did nothing of the kind. You millenials… or whatever term is used for you fucking idiots, just let shit continue…lol. You yell and scream, stamp your feet and howl at the moon… but that’s all you do…lol. You do nothing to fix or right a damn thing. You have no idea what work is… and you expect to be given/gifted everything. Fuck you! Start doing something to fix your perceived wrongs from your older, betters…lol… or shut the fuck up!!!

(Repost)

Thanks for the typical and expected response, without knowing precisely what generation I’m in.
Let me assist.
Gen X criticism: Apathetic, withdrawn, sarcastic, jaded.
Gen X response: Yeah, those are our flaws, but we try to overcome them through work and raising families. We try our best with what little we had. Many of us gave up too easily into drugs and hedonism, which is tragic.
Boomer criticism: They made easy money and had a low cost of living, but showed complete disinterest in leaving this legacy for their children.
Boomer response: FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING DIIIIIEEE FUCK YOU CUCK YOUR WORTHLESS FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCK YOU DIE. ENJOY THE HEROIN OVERDOSE YOUR MONEY IS MINE FUCK OFF.

I think it’s time for a civilian group of law enforcement to come together. Called the civilian cowboys.

Gen X… one step above Millenials in the useless columb…lol. This is fun! what else ya got to blame me for everything? :joy:

When you lay into an entire generation and blame them for everything, what kind of response do you expect to get? :thinking: Every generation has flaws… there never was, or will ever be, a perfect generation.

What’s done is done. I just hope you realize you did

What did I do?

Go to work and earn my way in the world? Guilty.

Continue to go to work and earn my way? Guilty.

Raise two responsible daughters that are earning their way in the world? Guilty.

Own my home that I worked for and paid off? Guilty.

I hope you realize how stupid you sound. Of course… you don’t. That’s why you troll around here and post shit to piss people off. That’s your whole shtick here; how can I piss people off today :thinking:. What a sad little Gen Xer. :joy: