Is Big Brother merging with Big Tech?

Here is an interesting article to ponder. While most of us who are engaged in being updated on being informed, this doesn’t come as a shock. However there is some very startling developments as it relates to China and the rest of the world that could have broader implications for western countries. This of course after learning about recent developments with China and its company Huawei and their nefarious and sinister plans with their roll out of 5G and their deceptively trying to sell their technology as being something else is something the world needs to look at with a narrow focus.

How about you? What are your thoughts? How can we hold the Big Tech companies in check so they never gain the kind of control that infringes on our privacy and individual civil liberties?

Of course. They both have the same interests: maintaining power and establishing control. Add the big money and it’s a love fest.

Four things come to mind:
1 Change education, taking it away from the both of them. (I homeschool) Now what do we do about the tech/commie sycophant Universities?
2 Stop people under 16 from getting to social media and spending 9 hours a day on thier “smart” phones.
3 Break up the largest Tech companies. This is temporary, (see Trust Busting…) as they will die on thier own. As we used to say at DARPA, Internet years are dog years.
4 Or, we could turn the big tech/social networks into a national asset like we did AT&T. That comes with it’s own set of problems, squealing from the owners that want to be global, and Government overreach.

I just keep it simple and personal. My teenagers have very limited access to the internet. I turn location off when I am not using it. I avoid Google and all its tentacles where I can.

The Government is the brain, the internet is the eyes, mobile devices are the ears and MSM is the voice of big Brother!

Gov Brain is an oxymoron.

An exaflop is 1,000 petaflops . A single petaflop equals about one quadrillion calculations per second. A quadrillion for those who’re also unfamiliar with the term is a 1 followed by 15 zeros i.e. 1,000,000,000,000,000

1 Like

This is where its going!

The “Panopticon”:

is a type of institutional building and a system of control designed by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the late 18th century.