Impeachment: fight's on!

Pure truth and fact based in hearsay from the invisible man.

Your point?

It never has a point! Notice how it shitposts without anything to back up the excrement that regularly comes out of its mouth? The TDS is strong with this one!

1 Like

Always amazing how they come here dump and run.

Civil discourse a thing of the past.

Liberals bring out the worse in discourse! :rofl:

I would be OK with liberals if they were actually honest with facts, but because they just lie about everything they present in their arguments they become something to detest! When they embrace the mantra of no such thing as truth, then they are nothing short of being a communist in my book! Not very American is it?

John Solomon was on Hannity tonight and said that some intelligence officials had informed him that his communications in the Ukraine had been monitored by someone.

Rudy Giuliani was also on Hannity tonight and said that the next country to watch regrading payments to the Bidens is Romania.

Rudy also said that he has notes regarding Joe Biden’s being coin operated that go back as much as 30 years…when he was a Senator.

It seems the left and right can no longer exchange ideas much like you see here.

Well what is sorely missed on the left is the blue dogs and JFK Democrats. Today’s so called Democrats are progressives and there is nothing democratic about progressivism. They are basically the face of the Cultural Marxists in disguise. Remember having democrats as friends? We used to discuss politics over a beer and be OK to disagree, but still be friends in the morning. Not so much today! In case anybody is wondering why I am so salty when it comes to these baffoons, they made me this way after 8 years of racist politics, I am on the offensive to call them out on their BS! :rofl:

1 Like

That is par for the course for someone of John Solomon’s caliber, a real journalist doing real reporting, and he scares the deep state because they know he is getting too close.

That is an interesting angle, however it wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit, all those countries are in the pay for play scheme.

Viewing the Chicago corruption machine, the fingerprints of corruption have been very clear to me since the first day of Obama’s administration. Hell, the entire run up to Obama’s election smelled to high heaven, but was anything done? Hardly! Zero was the hand picked Globalist/Progressive tool, deftly used by skilled, monies commiecrats and finally, funded by Soros and his U.N. friends. Obama was an illegal POS, more to the point, is a authentic piece-of-shit traitor. Mussolini was hung out to dry when his countrymen realized what he was – Obama deserves no less, followed by Biden.

And more psychological projection…a shrink could build a retirement fund on this.

I think my point requires no clarification, tks.

Yeah ok Dr Phil! When you come up with some new material be sure to let us know! I am sure we will be waiting on your every word!

There is less impeachment evidence than there was to the so called collusion and obstruction.
Shifty is a poor choice to head the committee.
After Trump wins 4 more years, I hope he becomes the High Grand INQUISITOR.

Text book display of juvenile devolving post reduced to weak ad hominem…“cheap” debating skill and intolerance on full reflex display. Dr. Phil would be able to retire on the treatment needs alone :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Crooked Donnie will be impeached under constitutional grounds.

Truth hurts doesn’t it? You got nothing Zero Hero! How about coming up with more original material Dr. Shill? Or better yet provide actual facts to contribute to this conversation. So far you haven’t been able to do either and it’s hilarious watching you make an ass out of yourself TROLL!

Delusional, Troll, Cultural Marxist, Zero Hero, TDS sufferer? Take your pick! All apply!

The desperation and hurt in your post is…but obvious. Crooked Donnie’s actions and behavior is exactly what the framers designed impeachment for.

No! Just showing everybody here what a complete ass you are making of yourself who has contributed nothing to this threads conversation! Being in denial of that fact doesn’t make you look any smarter! In fact, it makes you look more retarded than you already are!

BTW how old are you? 12 years old? GTFU!

Last month, Schiff said neither he nor his committee had contact with the whistleblower. He also said that he might never have found out about the whistleblower complaint if the Intelligence Committee inspector general had not brought it to the committee’s attention.

These two statements, were, of course, not true at all.

In reality, the whistleblower spoke with Intelligence Committee staff before filing the complaint, seeking advice on how to proceed, and Schiff was made aware of the nature of the complaint before it was filed.

Schiff’s defense for the falsehoods is essentially that everyone else simply misunderstood his answer.

“Do you regret saying that we—the committee—weren’t in touch with the whistleblower?” asked “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan.

You people are stupid as you didn’t understand what I said.

LOL.