How much of the bible is real history?

That’s a stretch. Sounds more like a made up story when no actual answer was available.

1 Like

Facts don’t matter when you espouse yourself as being morally Superior to others! That’s christinanity in a nut shell!

BTW you do much with your arrogance to presume to know what I know! Any body who tries to define truth and reality for me I say your full of shit!

You prove my point again that your religion is a flawed concept based on practice alone! You care not what my beliefs are as you never bothered to ask! Sometimes it’s not about what is said but what is not spoken that reveals a persons true character!

You mean the absurdity that God has a masculine gender? Why would God need to be a man or a woman? The point is God doesn’t need to be either and when confronting this obvious contradiction all you get is platitudes of word play! It’s about facts! Anyway let me not stop you!

Yet you can’t provide proof! Imagine that! For someone who claims to be Christian you do a piss poor job of stating your case to convince others! In fact the more I talk to people like you the more I don’t want to be Christian! You sound like a stuffed potato!

The proof is provided for you in the scriptures which have already been posted.

What other proof would even be possible?

You have no facts to offer, just a condemnation of everyone who disagrees with you on the subject.

I have no problem believing everything there.

You are missing the point. The Bible cannot be used as proof that the Bible is true. That is circular logic. Surely you must know that.

This is precisely why religion is a matter of faith. It can be believed, but not proven.

1 Like

Fact number 1

There is no proof that “God” has a gender

Fact number 2.

There is no proof that there is a God

Fact number 3

The Bible is written in parables

Fact number 4

The Bible is written by man

Fact number 5

The Bible is rife with contradictions

How is that for facts? Don’t let them hit you over the head!

If you want more I will provide them!

That is not proof, it’s subjective and can not be proven! Surely you understand the concept beyond a reasonable doubt right? The fact you are so willing to double down on your insistence on the contrary is proof positive that your views are narrow in perspective!

1 Like

That’s like saying math can’t be used to prove a formula is true.

The Bible is the definitive source document on Christianity.

Not everything can be proven to a scientific certainty at least to enough of a certainty to convince those who choose not to believe and reject the bible. They are no better really than the 9-11 truthers or holocaust deniers.

Even most things we know to be true from science we accept on faith

A whole lot of ignorance topped off with your own bias.

Everything written is written by man.

The Proof of God’s Gender is in the written record just like yours’ is recorded on your birth certificate.

Once again as we’ve already been over the math showing the contrary, there is ample evidence to support the existence of God.

The bible is only self contradictory if you want to see contradictions and don’t read beyond just a passage or two.

Wrong! Your analogy is a strawmans argument! The Bible can’t be used to build bridges, math can! I suppose you don’t believe in evolution either right?

No not a lot of ignorance, I stated facts, you just simply want to double down on your own bigoted views without acknowledging that I am right. YOU LOSE THE ARGUMENT!

You haven’t provided not one single fact to substantiate your claims! ZERO! NADA! ZILCH! Everything you use is subjective in its prose therefore can not be regarded as verifiable facts! You expose more of your arrogance that reveals your narrow mindedness!

Please provide a verifiable fact to support this as being evidence! There is no math equation to prove “god’s” existence! Do you realize how silly you appear by making such assertions? Yep! Stuffed potato!

And once again we’ve already been over this starting with the math showing the mathematical improbabilities of the universe being formed from nothin in violation of all the laws of physics absent a divine guiding hand that exists beyond the bounds of physical limitations as well as the math showing abiogenesis to be equally improbable.

If you’re not going to be honest enough to quote the full context of my statements don’t quote or respond to me at all.

No that is not proof! That is a theory! Are you really that dense? Seriously? That is not proof! Did you eat too many lead based paint chips when you were a child?

You are the one responding to me! I already proven my point! You on the other hand can’t prove anything! So essentially you lose the argument!

You’re just proving to be a self aggrandizing troll now.

Right? Just because you can’t formulate a response by using reasonable logic now lets resort to the TROLL card! I guess someone here is becoming flustered now! So very Christian of you! LOL!

While were at it, I am not the one who is purposely being obtuse and cherry picking statements, and ignoring context! If you can’t debate then maybe leave the conversation to the the ones who can actually practice intellectual honesty when having broader discussions!