HONG KONG Protests ***UPDATE!***

I am talking about the use here by unknown agents waving the American flag, for the purpose to invoke a narrative that paints America as being or trying to get involved with China’s and Hong Kong’s affairs. The narrative of interventionist while China tries to paint themselves as the good guys. Its all part of the adversarial narrative being used in today’s media culture. China and their paid operatives are masters at propaganda!

The PRC elites are happy that the Hong Kong protesters are waving U.S. Flags. They most likely instigated it. Now, they can point at the Hong Kong citizens and say “Look! They are puppets of a hostile foreign power! The peace loving people of China have no choice to kill them all with all of these troops and weapons we just happened to have in place.”.

One lesson from this should be clear to all. We shouldn’t be friendly with the Chinese. They hate America.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/china-terrorism-hong-kong-protests-1453894%3Famp=1

China urges U.S. to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-08/12/c_138303996.htm

1 Like

Thanks for finding this! I am going to include this in th OP!

1 Like

An interesting story that puts into proper perspective just how brutal the CHICOM regime is when it comes to abuse of human rights!

Woman Unrelenting in Seeking Justice for Her Husband, Jailed for 7 Years

Well it started!

From my apartment window moments ago!

I am watching history unfold here! There are so many people that police had to leave! People are numbering in the thousands! Amazing!

An American flag sighting ! OMG!
That sent chills up my spine!

They also seem to appreciate freedom and liberty much more than many if not most of our own citizens.

Inspiring but isn’t that only likely to play right into the Communists plan to come in and “crush the terrorist rebellion”?

Personally I think Trump should support them and threaten to cut off all trade with the mainland if they use force in HK.

Watch their economy flat line overnight.

That is right! Some people get it! The meaning that is. Freedom is not to be taken for granted!

And it always comes at a price.

1 Like

In one respect it is inspiring due to the fact of seeing that flag being waved by a protester and the first though that comes to mind is it’s a symbol in the world that represents our freedoms as humans! The other point you make is a concern, but we can not control that! Some will wave that flag to remind others why they are marching!

Hong Kongers Stage More Anti-Government Protests, Braving Storms

Three Young Protesters in Hong Kong Attacked by a Man Believed to be From Mainland China