Hong Kong General /hkg/

Im pretty sure that the Hong Kong police made the arrests. At any rate, are you denying that protesters have become violent at times, destroyed public and private property or attacked the police. You’d likely be highly critical of Americans doing the same here. :man_shrugging:

No I am pretty sure that you don’t know because you are not here! As always your presumption of knowing such things from what you read on the internet only exposes your ignorance on the subject matter!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s pretty intense seeing it daily from both sides as well. Just the other day I saw pro Chinese plastering their red flag stickers over the protestors posters in the subways! There is the propaganda war going on too and all the subways walls are littered everywhere! I am going to get more tomorrow on my commute to work I will share here!

Are you making some kind of “greater good” argument?

No, I’m not. Just an argument to stay out of other people’s affairs for once.

I seriously doubt the protestors will accept this unless it is a free and open election!

Remember what happened at Kent State…:man_shrugging:

Which has nothing to do with this thread!

Trolling again!

These were taken yesterday my time!

Someone has to teach these protestors how to spell!:rofl:

Hong Kong Medics Condemn Police Brutality in Peaceful Rally

Hong Kong in Chaos After Police Break Up Protests With Tear Gas

For the latest US and political news download The Epoch Times app now! https://ept.ms/2mCEjel

Is this just becoming a waiting game? Is the Chinese government just trying to make these protesters get tired and quit or what?

The CCHICOMS always play the long game. I am not sure how this is going to end, but for starters if they were smart they would force Carrie Lam to step down and hold an open election. If they allowed that then this problem goes away real quick. The problem with the CHICOM’s is they painted themselves into a corner, because in Chinese culture losing face is a important aspect of not appearing weak. It’s double edge sword, however if they decided to go with the more democratic route, the world community would laud them for it. Now ask yourself how stupid do the CHICOM’s appear right now?

I met Chris Lau yesterday and he directed me to his twitter feed. This location is in Mong Kok right near Sneaker Street a popular shopping destination for many! This is proof how brutal the police are by pepper spraying point blank range an innocent bystander.

This is messed up!

Hong Kong Protester Shot by Police at Point Blank Range: Media

I just saw the video. Shit is bonkers man.

Currently stuck in traffic because police got shit roped off! Freaking insane!

Beijing’s Strategies to Suppress Hong Kong Protest

Here is a live feed going on right now!

Chinese Military Troops are now in Hong Kong! Chinese military troops ‘clean up’ Hong Kong streets, in first ‘deployment’ since protests began