Haunting messages received by mother of woman thought to be among 39 killed in Essex lorry tragedy

No I don’t see any inconsistencies in my rationale. You’re obviously a liberal and I’m obviously not, so as there will never be a meeting of minds between us on this subject, there really isn’t any point in prolonging the agony.

And just like I predicted after the media turn this into a sob story and now we have a leading politician Diane Abbott advocating for more immigration to stop events like this happening I must be Mystic Rick because I predict these things

The media is a transparent propaganda machine designed to influence People into right think

What, you think it didn’t happen, and was staged so Abbott could get some publicity? Blimey, even I’m not that cynical!

No it did happen but the media use it as propaganda to influence the public into feeling sorry for the illegal immigrants and then politicians come out promoting easier immigration roots into the UK to stop events like this is happening in the future

Never let a tragedy go to waste

Not quite like that - Abbott hijacked the story and opportunistically bigged it up so she could garner some votes from the flakes lobbies.

You are a victim of the propagandas sob story so are not looking at this objectively. All of the mainstream news outlet painted the illegal immigrants as victims of circumstance (when actually they were criminal committing a crime) do you really think that is a coincidence?? Do you not find it odd that you want to sterilise British people whilst bringing in illegal immigrants from Vietnam?? you want to sterilize British people for damaging the economy by being parasites for receiving £150 a week but you do not see a problem with 39 people sneaking into the country to take up housing jobs receive free NHS treatment and not pay taxes do you really think you came to these ideas on your own you have been influence the think like this it’s called doublethink you believe one thing that directly conflict with something else you also believe

And your response to these will probably be to label me a liberal and therefore not worth listening to that’s how induction you are