Happy Thanksgiving 2021 πŸ—

I just want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving to all Patriots here, including my enemies. A wise man here( you know who you are and I appreciate your prayers ) told me I have to forgive so that is where I am at as I am beginning a new phase in my life. I just want all of you to think during these very challenging times as you spend time with your families this holiday to remember to be thankful, and tell your family members how much you love them! Some of us are still separated from loved ones so it goes without saying that the importance of being thankful for what you got and how fortunate Americans have been to be living in the land of freedom and plenty is something we should acknowledge in our hearts. Remember the elderly who are alone in nursing homes who might enjoy a visit, or the farmers who put food on your table, or the soldiers still in Afghanistan and other parts of the world.

A special shout out to @Patriot, @Tyfoon and @KVN Kelly for keeping this site real and standing up to the evil tech Oligarchs by upholding our principles of the Constitution! So appreciative that you provide such a place for us to express ourselves freely. God Bless you all! :clinking_glasses:

Godspeed to all!

In remembrance of my Uncle who I could not say goodbye to. For teaching me everything I know about aviation. Where ever you are I hope you are flying!

360bs303bg8afobv

And to the rest of ya, be lighthearted!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331328530391719937?s=20

4 Likes

Any objection to moving this out of the lounge for all to see?

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Yeah no Objections! Wasn’t sure where it fits category wise so have at it bro!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Likes

I shot a quail last night. Got that bird ready for some frying today!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving - buy ammo.

2 Likes

Hope everyone is enjoying the family, turkey, and the booze and NOT watching the NFL.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all here including the Liberals that know how fortunate they are to live in the US , protected by the Constitution being able to have FREEDOM of SPEECH to expouse their ideas without fear of government retribution.
Happy Thanksgiving to our service members that are not with their loved ones in far away countries facing danger every day. And to their families that pray for them to come home safely, with all body parts and not in a casket.
Finally, a Happy Thanksgiving to all veterans that have served in the countries Armed Forces that had given up their Constitutional Rights to protect our GREAT Constitution from ALL enemies FOREIGN and DOMESTIC. AMEN!!!

2 Likes

We will have a great Thanksgiving! Everyone.

3 Likes

Why did you have to go and ruin a thanksgiving greetings with partisan bullshit.

Is there no sacred ground left….god damnit

OH, F#$K YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON. Mini brain Liberals should be thankful of the freedoms they have, instead of a room in a freezing GULAG.

2 Likes

I echo this sentiment! Seems appropriate at this time of year!

1 Like

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving! And to everyone else here too!

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Just a reminder what some Americans will have to deal with this Holiday season. Liberal turd fking relatives! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bring out the Wild Turkey early! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAPPY and SAFE THANKSGIVING to all !!!

2 Likes