Guess who is whining about the “Cancel Culture “ now ? None other than Chris Cuomo

CNN NOT ONLY LIES BUT THEY EAT THEIR OWN .

What a sorry excuse for journalism !

“I will not resign, I cannot resign … I understand the political pressure I understand the stakes of political warfare, and that’s what this is … And I understand the conformity that can be forced by cancel culture.”

“Just to be clear, if anyone else on CNN’s roster did this, they’d not only be fired but blacklisted from journalism period,” MSNBC columnist Eric Michael Garcia insisted. THEY EAT THEIR OWN . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chris Cuomo – dead man walking.

Or, in words the CNN anchor should appreciate, his network is about to send him on a one-way boat ride. That last is a reference to lame “Godfather” brother Fredo Corleone – a comparison that once sent Chris Cuomo into a rage. I love it get the straight white guy . Monty’s hero . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Together Chris and Andrew formed a media high-wire act that violated journalistic ethics and combined stupidity with a general disrespect for women. Chris previously defended his actions with a movie cliche phrase “family first, job second.” Yes FREDO YES . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s no secret CNN has no morals.

CNN’s Jeffery Toobin exposed himself while jerking off on a video conference and Chris Cuomo researched the victims of his brothers sexual advances . Chris mislead everyone about the nursing home deaths by lying about the true number and was instrumental is getting his brother’s book deal .

Then Don gayass Lemon, harasses straight white men by shoving his come filled fingers in their faces, Anderson gayass Cooper who gets drunk on public television reporters I think NOT !

So the Cuomo crime family, the Biden crime family, the Clinton crime family. What do they all have in common? They’re all stinking DemoRATS!!!

1 Like

More details emerge on how fired gay rights group chief Alphonso David advised Cuomo’s team during scandals

• The former president of the Human Rights Campaign had a more extensive role advising ex-Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s team on dealing with sexual harassment accusations than previously known.
  • Alphonso David told investigators that he talked to Cuomo aides on at least two different instances of how to handle accusations of sexual harassment during 2020 and 2021, records show.
  • He was fired from the group earlier this year after it was revealed that he provided a confidential file on Lindsey Boylan, one of Cuomo’s accusers who once worked for the governor, to a press aide.