Global 5G WIFI Will BLANKET The Earth in A MOSAIC of “CELLS” - What You NEED To Know!

1 Like

This about sums up the state of the human race! Consumed with over indulgence has blinded those from seeing the warning signs! This picture says it all!

I cannot find where I came across this vid so I apologise if it came from another thread on PB.
It is a lengthy discussion but reveals some disturbing facts if proven to become true.

Please don’t shoot the messenger as I am yet to decide how much of this I believe.

1 Like

Screenshot_1

Surely that post belongs in the comedy club…

5G ?? Here is an eye-opener

2 Likes

5G is extremely dangerous, especially to children.
The internet is convenient, no doubt about it, but you don’t want get killed by convenience.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Why the delete? I was watching that!

Sometimes the ads are a turn off for me and was looking for the article but by the end the ads faded fast so I undeleted it. Thanks for noticing.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting it! I know the ads are annoying but people got to make a living and I appreciate the content getting out there.

Jim Stone pointed out that cell towers really don’t require that much electricity, but they are pumping in a lot of juice.
Why?
Because they are doing other things than transmitting telephone signals under the excuse of 5G.
I just don’t know what they are, but probably have a lot to do with mass dumbing down, mind control and eventually holograms in the sky. (Interestingly, this already happened in Fatima, Portugal one hundred years ago. We don’t know who did it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun )

It’s not just the spectrum but the pulsing wave that needs to be tested.

1 Like

“Legal does not mean safe.”

2 Likes

That’s the point. I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes with 5G.

I don’t like any 5G rollout, without far more testing and proven safe. The one available test shows a small percentage of brain tumors in rats. Intuitively I don’t think it’s safe. If Ethernet vanishes and everything goes wireless without lots more real studies it could be a disaster.

as far as the op video, Max Igan, recently had some kind of freakout and announced a sudden belief in flat earth.