Elon Musk's Twitter Aquisition, Censorship and the Proxy War +++ UPDATES+++

Aww, didn’t daddy spend any time with you when you were a child? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Angry little fat man! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @

Here we go again showing limited intelligence by re-posting memes because they are not smart enough to have anything original to say! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rehash trash Jizz! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In my opinion, you assumed at that time, he would join the board. The Team said it was contingent on a background check.They could claim underhandidly that his support of Trump would keep him out.
Elon did the RIGHT THING and if he buys Twitter outright, the Team couldn’t prevent him from restoring Trumps account a d eliminating the attacks on free speech ,which will BURN their Ass along with a possibility of mass resignations.
I assume the SON OF MONTE can’t figure this out.

You are right on all accounts. I could see a hostile take over taking place and he has the resources to do it. IMO the invite to the board deal was a strategic gambit by the company executives to limit his power. Now that he is not on the board he is free to purchase as much as he wants. We will have to see. I also think restoring Trump’s account is the least of priorities when he is advocating the platform restore free speech principles instead of censoring and canceling accounts especially when it came to prominent Doctors speaking out on COVID and vaccines efficacy.

Amazing how I as having two years of Community College can be more insightful than some including Monte and his Son. They’re like like Joe & Hunter, Dumb and Dumber.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OUTSTANDING!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

1 Like

You’re the definition

Says the asshole he tells people not to derail threads! Ha ha! Fking hypocrite!

Ok some one get their feminist away from the computer

FQD5FDzXoAAqWbK

With losers like you!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hey it’s better then all the cock pics you post on here from your phone :rofl:

What us your fetish with cock pics. Do you have penis envy because you come up short or do you drool when looking at them and fantasize.

I don’t know ask your birth parent :rofl:

This is pretty hilarious!

Probably circuling the wagons.

1 Like

This is the author of the Revolver article listed on the OP. He makes some pretty sobering statements about this is going to be a war for controlling the narrative, something that both the deep state and the Political class see as their hill to die on.