Elon Musk's Twitter Aquisition, Censorship and the Proxy War +++ UPDATES+++

Great debate and some really valid points are being raised in regards to how Twitter will be transformed in the future.

Interesting that the media on more than one occasion bringing up 4-20 because that is when his offer expires on his offer. The 4-20 buzz word is an innuendo for Marijuana. Ironically that is also Adolph Hitlerā€™s birthday!

This was a great response to the liberal journalists complaining about Musks wanting to buy Twitter.

This would be interesting if Musk could pull this off, and would be a counter to Twiitter board members adopting the poison pill on the 3/15/2022. I would love to see it.

1 Like

I just went to Gab and apparently the Nazties and psychos come out worse on the full moon before Easter.

Free Speech is not free when dominated by lNaztie lunatics.

I donā€™t even think they know what free speech means when all that matters to them is protecting their feelings from being hurt. OMG, ā€œwe have to compete in the arena of free thinking ideas and openly defend ours?ā€ ā€œOMG! What will we doā€ is pretty much what I am hearing more than anything.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

OPINION: Things To Worry About FAR More Than Elon Musk Buying Twitterā€¦

1- Bill Gates Buying US Farmland
2- Blackrock Buying Housing
3- China Buying US Farmland
4- 3 Companies Owning ALL Media
5- Runaway Inflation
6- Drugs & Human Trafficking Flooding Through Our Borderā€¦

1 Like

This thread is the best read of the day and is actually telling the real story of what Muskā€™s offer really means. A must read!

1 Like
1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like