Dr manHOLE QUEERBOY New donnie tapes ..damning!

Dumbass retarded Democrats bending over to suck on their own genitalia’s again! I swear you can’t invent this kind of stupidity even if you tried. Libtards here do though! Imagine that! :rofl:

HAHAHAHA…Another retrumpliCON trying to rewrite history…retrumpliCONS don’t know what the constitution is about because you and your scum bag donnie in the White House have all but trashed it completely…along with all our freedoms…there’s no truth in you or your minions…dumpie trumpie is a IMPEACHED LOSER …
GET USED TI IT…You’ll be having your time spent following donnie and his family through the courts for years to come…fellonies will be flowing…dumb ass

Trump is the greatest president ever, he keeps fighting for us. Thank you god

1 Like

3 Likes

Fuck Veritas…

I doubt you’ve ever read the US Constitution, you jackass!

Here’s a relevant starter kit for you.

Just so you don’t miss the salient point, I’ll quote it FROM THE CONSTITUTION for you. (Emphasis is mine.)

The power to determine the rules of a national election of the US President is given solely to the LEGISLATURES OF THE STATES.

Do you underfuckinstand?

2 Likes

A leftist claiming the GOP is rewriting history. Oh the irony as the left tear down statues across the country, change building names as well a mountains and anything else that may inflame there lack of sensibilities. The idiots claim all there are more than 2 sexes and can change a persons sex when chromosomes are what they are.
Changing the façade of a building doesn’t change the building

Hypocrite comes to mind.

monte disappears, and le jackal appears. interesting.

Mommy get a new computer so the MAC assesses are different???

2 Likes

You are correct to note that this sort of maneuvering is indefensible.

But you would really make a much better case if you were to merely state the facts respectfully–and not refer to the President of the United States as “donnie.”

I voted for the man twice–in 2016 and in 2020–but he is certainly not above criticism (and he often deserves it).

But as president, he is certainly above disrespectful rhetoric.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I would normally agree with this sentiment, but considering the filthy way that this board (even still) refers to Obama it’s really not the place to hear such. Furthermore, considering the way that trump disrespects any and all Americans, regardless of their achievements or gender or party or ethnicity, it’s just not a well received point…:man_shrugging:

I wonder if the secretary of State thought this would be good for him lol

With all due respect, Obama is a worthless piece of shit.

3 Likes

I can understand your view.

Two points, however, are pertinent, I think:

(1) I prefer to speak respectfully of presidents and former presidents–even if I do not agree with their policies. (An exception: Bill Clinton simply dragged the office of the presidency through the mud; so it is really difficult for me to speak respectfully of him, regardless of his policies.)

(2) President Trump is, indeed, frequently disrespectful of others–so I suppose that any disrespect targeted toward him can be labeled as mere payback.

But two wrongs really do not make for one right.

And, as I have noted previously, it is really not Donald Trump, the man, that especially concerns me; rather, it is the office of President of the United States.

To speak disrespectfully of Donald Trump, the man, would really be of very little consequence to me. (In fact, probably none at all.)

But to speak disrespectfully of the office of the presidency–or the holder of that office (whomever that might be)–is offensive to me.

Ok, well then that’s exactly the same thing the Trump critic is saying about him. Either we respect the office of the presidency and therefore we never say anything disrespectful of the person holding the office, or we respect the office only when we respect the person holding the office at the time…

As to your last point, you’d have to take the same time to criticize those here who (still) speak in most nastiest terms of Obama as you’re doing now with Trump for this view to be valuable…

And then I’ll just say this again. I think there’s so many people like myself that are simply fed up with 4 years of Trump’s attacks on anybody that has grab bed his ire for any reason, to ever give him any respect, which goes to my point made early on in his presidency that the republicans tolerance of his nastiness is going to have a very bad effect on the whole of US politics going forward. You guys could have all along supported his policies while demanding that he STOP his childish name calling and immature personal insults hurled from the nations high office that you now want to be respected. But no one has had the balls to stand up to him. Sorry but you can’t have both…

Yep @DaJackel, I listened to the whole hour and read the transcript. Definitely another state crime to prosecute the former president for…

The timing of the release of attacks is always as we expect from the media ad the left.

The Kavanaugh charges release date before the vote.
Ignoring Biden complicity on the Ukraine, China information ignored by the media and lightly addressed after the election.
The media completely ignoring the fraud charges after the election.
The media completely ignoring the successful peace accomplishments in the middle east.

Still no explanation from the media, the left or Pennsylvania as to where the votes went.

The list of media bias and the lefts attempts to damage Trump is amazing.

1 Like

Are you idiots THAT scared that Trump’s actually going to win this election still? As to the conversation, might want to look at the full context… or go ahead and continue to look stupid. Doesn’t matter to me.

1 Like

Of course there’s nobody concerned about that. Trump lost the election back on November 7th when all networks were able to call the election. And again when all 50 states certified Biden’s win, and again when the electoral college affirmed those certifications. Trump’s chance to beat Joe long expired…