Dr. Anthony Fauci Announces his Retirement

Just as the heat is starting to turn up a notch Fauci conveniently announces that he will be stepping down from his post as the top paid Federal employee. Something tells me his problems are just beginning given all the new “unknown cause” of deaths now happening around the world and as more information is slowly leaking out about his finances as well as his coverups at the NIH as well as the NIAID Laboratory of Immunoregulation he conveniently retires. At 81 one years of age its safe to say that he knows his time is limited and highly doubtful he will face any court room if we ever get to a point of holding people like this responsible for the millions of deaths caused by this evil bastard. But hey, we can still hope that a form of wrath will somehow find its way to exact some kind of revenge upon this scum bag!

2 Likes

Here is to wishful thinking.

1 Like
1 Like

Bannon Throws down the gauntlet!

1 Like

This snake oil salesman made tens of millions pushing his bullshit Covid crap . FUCK HIM !!!

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t think much of Megan Kelly, but she does go scorched Earth on Fauci including dropping the “F-Bomb”

Bonus

Do you ever watch her show/podcast/whatever it is? I think she does a good job with it. I don’t ever find myself disagreeing with her.

1 Like

No I don’t watch her. Then again, her talent is not mistaken, I mean, she was after all a Fox News anchor. She is easy on the eyes, but that whole presidential debate thing that she did against Trump was her undoing followed by her fake interview with Putin that was cringe worthy IMO. That being said, I do like what she did here, it seemed authentic and powerful! Knives are out for Fauci!

2 Likes

Maybe he will take a higher position in the Communist Chinese government and develop a bacterial agent to use against Taiwan.

1 Like